Wireless Network Test Equipment Market Outlook (2022-2032)
The global wireless network test equipment market was valued at US$ 4.04 Billion in 2021, and is projected to register a Y-o-Y increase of 8.04% in 2022 to be valued at US$ 4.36 Billion. During the 2022-2032 period of assessment, demand is expected to rise at a 7.6% value CAGR, likely to reach US$ 9.1 Billion by the end of the said forecast period.
Request For Sample Report –https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=7374
Key Segments Covered in the Wireless Network Test Equipment Market Study
Wireless Network Test Equipment Market by Equipment Type :
- Wireless Network Drive Test Equipment
- Wireless Network Crowdsourcing Equipment
- Wireless Network Monitoring Equipment
- Wireless OSS with Geolocation Network Equipment
- Wireless SON Network Testing Equipment
- Wireless Network Site Testing Equipment
Wireless Network Test Equipment Market by Network Technology :
- 2G/3G/4G Wireless Network Test Equipment
- 5G Wireless Network Test Equipment
Wireless Network Test Equipment Market by End User :
- Wireless Network Test Equipment for Telecommunication Service Providers
- Wireless Network Test Equipment for Enterprises
Wireless Network Test Equipment Market by Region :
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- Latin America
The global market for wireless network test equipment is characterized by the presence of multiple vendors, aiming to offer extensive consulting and integration services to clients. Additionally, enterprises are seeking out, specialized service providers, offering solutions tailor-made to suit their business objectives. In addition, the vendors are likely to leverage up-gradation to gain an edge over other competitors in the market. Some recent developments in the market are:
- In April 2021 – Infovista, the global leader in network lifecycle automation, announced that it has completed the acquisition of Empirix, a Thoma Bravo portfolio company. The combined company becomes the only independent software vendor providing both Communications Service Providers (CSPs) and Enterprises with a carrier-grade, cloud-native network lifecycle automation platform designed for the 5G era.
- In May 2022 – Keysight Technologies, Inc. a leading technology company that delivers advanced design and validation solutions to help accelerate innovation to connect and secure the world, announced that Celona has selected Keysight’s Open RAN Architect (KORA) solution portfolio to validate the quality and reliability of 5G private network deployments for enterprises.
- In May 2022 — Rohde & Schwarz, a global leader in broadcast media technologies, has announced the deployment of its high-performance intelligent storage network, as well as its media servers for content preparation at Swiss broadcaster blue.