Anti-Drone Market Outlook (2022-2032)
The global anti-drone market size is estimated at US$ 1.1 billion in 2022 and is predicted to top a market valuation of US$ 7.4 billion by 2032, expanding at a stupendous CAGR of 20.9% from 2022 to 2032.
Anti-drone system sales account for around 4% share of the global drone market globally; however, penetration is expected to increase rapidly in parallel to the increasing unit sales of drones across the world.
Request For Sample Report – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=7378
Key Segments Covered in Anti-Drone Industry Survey
Anti-Drone Market by Component :
- Drone Detection Equipment
- Drone Detection Radars
- RF Spectrum Analyzers
- Acoustic Sensors
- Video Surveillance Systems
- Drone Neutralization Equipment
- Stationary and Mobile Jammers
- Interception Systems
- Counter-Drone Lasers
- Drone Capture Nets
- Concealed Threat Detection Systems
- Long-range Acoustic Devices (LRAD)
- Security and Integration Software
- Video Enhancement and Analysis Software
- Drone Detection Equipment
Anti-Drone Market by Range :
- < 200 Mtr Anti-Drone Systems
- 200 Mtr – 1 Km Anti-Drone Systems
- 1 Km – 4 Km Anti-Drone Systems
- 4 Km – 20 Km Anti-Drone Systems
- > 25 Km Anti-Drone Systems
Anti-Drone Market by End User :
- Homeland Security Departments
- Military & Defense Departments
- Airport Operators
- Commercial Security Service Providers
- Critical Infrastructure Owners
- Others (not classified in any of the above categories)
Anti-Drone Market by Region :
- North America
- Latin America
- East Asia
- South Asia & Oceania
- Middle East & Africa
Fact.MR has profiled key anti-drone solution providers, such as Advanced Protection Systems, ApolloShield, Avnon Group, Battelle Memorial Institute, Blighter Surveillance Systems Ltd., CerbAir, Citadel Defense, Dedrone, DeTect Inc., D-Fend Solutions A.D. Ltd., Droneshield ltd, Grumman Corp., Guard from Above BV, Israel Aerospace Industries Ltd., Leonardo s.p.a, Liteye Systems, Inc., MBDA, Mydefence Communication, QinetiQ, Rafael Advanced Defense Systems Ltd., Raytheon Technologies Corp., SRC Inc., TeleRadio Engineering Pte Ltd., and Thales group.
Key manufacturers of anti-drone systems are constantly innovating to meet new challenges that are evolving daily. Prominent market players are focusing on a competitive market pricing strategy, which includes the installation of integrated systems along with high-end software.
Anti-drone companies are entering into collaborations and partnerships with governments and end-use industries for increasing the installation rate of anti-drone systems. Owing to the high need for security and rising drone demand, manufacturers are witnessing positive demand for military anti-drone technology.
- In April 2022, Thales and CS GROUP started working with their partners in France and Europe on a program capable of providing permanent deployable protection for critical infrastructure from drone threats.
- In April 2021, Dedrone announced the release of DedroneRapidResponse, its first portable drone detection unit. Nearly 300 different drone types are detected, identified, located, and analyzed by Dedrone.