Patient Engagement Solutions Market Outlook (2022-2032)
The global patient engagement solutions market, the market is gaining traction steadily, rising at an 8.6% CAGR through 2032, exceeding a valuation of around US$ 29 Billion by 2022. As of the end of 2032, the market is expected to reach US$ 66.4 Billion.
The future of patient engagement lies in artificial intelligence. A number of tools are available to identify and predict patient trends, to better communicate, to simplify scheduling, to identify risks, etc. By utilizing AI, healthcare providers can create tailored experiences for patients. The ability to stay one step ahead of the customer’s needs allows healthcare providers to deliver tailored customer experiences.
Key Market Segment Covered in Patient Engagement Solutions
Patient Engagement Solutions by Delivery Mode :
- Self-Hosted Patient Engagement Solutions
- Software-as-a Services Patient Engagement Solutions
- Application Managed Service Patient Engagement Solutions
Patient Engagement Solutions by End User :
- Patient Engagement Solutions for Hospitals and Providers
- Patient Engagement Solutions for Healthcare Payers
- Patient Engagement Solutions for Pharmaceutical Companies
Patient Engagement Solutions by Region :
- North America Patient Engagement Solutions Market
- Europe Patient Engagement Solutions Market
- Asia Pacific Patient Engagement Solutions Market
- Latin America Patient Engagement Solutions Market
- Middle East & Africa Patient Engagement Solutions Market
Major market players are investing heavily in developing and launching new products in order to gain competitive advantage and grow their customer base. Therefore, market players are increasing their R&D spending in order to launch new products in the market. Furthermore, both acquisitions & mergers, collaborations, and regulatory approvals are also crucial components of effective growth.
- In January 2022, Ashfielf Engage announced the acquisition of Medaxis, a company that provides healthcare professionals and patients with patient engagement services. In addition, the firm is adding 40 Medaxis employees to its workforce in Canada. Ashfield Engage and Medaxis have already collaborated on several projects and the strategic partnership will allow Ashfield Engage to provide tailored solutions to customers across the country.
- In March 2022, in collaboration with Well-Beat, an Israeli company bringing the human touch to healthcare using behavioral AI, UST and Well-Beat will launch a first-of-its-kind digital patient engagement SaaS platform. Digital solutions provide clinicians with personalized conversational guidelines that are tailored to the patient’s motivational factors at the point of care. Over 1,400 factors are evaluated in this tool, including the progression of a disease state, in order to deliver direct and indirect behavioral nudges. Through short surveys, medical records, and connected devices, communication is dynamically adapted to facilitate intelligent interventions and provide customized experiences for patients.