The latest research report published by Fact.MR on the Survey of Passenger Service System Market is intended to offer reliable data on various key factors shaping the growth curve & outlook of Passenger Service System market. This report works as a rich source of information for key entities such as policy makers, end-use industries, investors, and opinion leaders. A recent study by Fact.MR on the passenger service system market offers a 10-year forecast for 2021 to 2031. The study analyzes crucial trends that are currently determining the growth of the market. This report explicates on vital dynamics, such as the drivers, restraints, and opportunities for key market players along with key stakeholders as well as emerging players associated with offering passenger service systems.
Request Sample – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=5850
Key Market Segments Covered in Passenger Service System Market
Passenger Service System Market by Service Type :
- Airline Reservation System
- Airline Inventory System
- Departure Control System
- Internet Booking Engine Passenger Service System
- Loyalty Layer Passenger Service System
- Customer care Layer Passenger Service System
- Airport Consulting Passenger Service System
- Ancillary Services Passenger Service System
An increase in product functionality is a key reason behind the increasing demand for passenger service systems. Therefore, market players are increasing their R&D spending in order to launch new products in the market. Furthermore, both acquisitions & mergers, collaborations, and regulatory approvals are also crucial components of effective growth.
- In September 2021, Biman implemented SabreSoni’s Passenger Service System, which will allow it to transform into a digital airline, grow its revenue and improve the passenger experience. With the help of the new contract Biman will deploy SabreSonic Passenger Service System that will help them transform their business, drive revenue growth, and improve passenger experiences. As part of the deal, Biman has also chosen a number of Sabre solutions as well as renewed its global distribution agreement with Sabre to help meet the demands of modern day travellers, to avail their services across all points of sale, to optimize the acquisition of new customers, to enhance the value of its loyalty program, and to stimulate demand as the high-stakes market recovery gains traction.
- An advanced check-in management system, Amadeus Altéa Departure Control for Ground Handlers, was unveiled in December 2021 at Pulkovo International Airport in St. Petersburg, which welcomed almost 20 million passengers in 2019. The Amadeus solution uses a SaaS (software as a service) model that permits airlines to take advantage of an integrated check-in system without hosting their own systems directly at Pulkovo Airport. The Amadeus system provides a single, modern interface that will allow ground handling companies to offer services to any airline.