Automobile manufacturers from around the world are under pressure of stringent emission regulations. While these regulations may marginally differ from region to region, manufacturers are in no position to overlook them. Automotive turbochargers are devices that help automakers satisfy these emission norms before making their offerings commercial available in global automotive markets. The significance of automotive turbochargers is keeping automobile engines clean is driving their demand globally. Fact.MR’s latest report on the global automotive turbochargers market reveals that in 2017, over US$ 15 Bn worth of automotive turbochargers were sold across the globe.
For More Insights Into The Market, Request a Sample of this Report – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=16
Rising adoption of automotive turbochargers is also instrumented by shifting drivetrain technologies and availability of fuel alternatives. Consumers’ inclination towards alternative fuel engines is, however, expected to lower the market’s growth simply due to lack of advanced automotive turbochargers that can be compatible to all engine types. Moreover, fluctuating prices of commodities and components in the automotive world is also impacting automotive turbocharger manufacturers. The report distinctly projects a sluggish growth for the global automotive turbochargers market. Towards the end of 2022, the global automotive turbochargers market will soar at a moderate CAGR of 4.7%, bringing in revenues worth a little over US$ 19 Bn.
Key Segments in Automotive Turbocharger Industry Research
Automotive Turbocharger Market by Technology :
- Twin Turbo
- Variable Geometry Turbo
Automotive Turbocharger Market by Material :
- Cast Iron Automotive Turbochargers
- Aluminum Automotive Turbochargers
Automotive Turbocharger Market by Engine Type :
- Gasoline Automotive Turbochargers
- Diesel Automotive Turbochargers
- Others (Hybrid)
Automotive Turbocharger Market by Operation :
- Conventional Turbochargers
Automotive Turbocharger Market by Vehicle :
- Passenger Vehicles
- Utility Vehicles
- Light Commercial Vehicles
- Buses & Coaches
- Off-road Vehicles
- Agriculture Tractors & Equipment
- Construction & Mining Equipment
- Industrial Vehicles (Forklift, etc.)
- Passenger Vehicles
Automotive Turbocharger Market by Sales Channel :
Automotive Turbocharger Market by Region :
- North America Automotive Turbocharger Market
- Europe Automotive Turbocharger Market
- Asia Pacific Automotive Turbocharger Market
- Latin America Automotive Turbocharger Market
- Middle East & Africa Automotive Turbocharger Market
To manufacture high-quality products, automotive turbocharger suppliers are always improving production automation processes and unique manufacturing procedures.
Automotive turbocharger manufacturers put in equipment to test turbocharger performance and reliability under severe pressures and temperatures.
For instance :
- In 2021, a collaborative cooperation between MAN Energy Solutions and Rolls-Royce will see MAN’s PBST brand distribute state-of-the-art mtu turbochargers. The firms’ competencies, such as Rolls-latest Royce’s high-efficiency mtu turbocharger technology for high-speed diesel and gas engines and PBST’s global turbocharger sales structure, are combined through this agreement.