Critical Care Diagnostics Market Is Anticipated To Top US$ 1.7 Billion By 2031
As per a new report published by Fact.MR – a market research and competitive intelligence provider, the critical care diagnostics market is anticipated to top US$ 1.7 Bn by 2031, and is expected to progress at a CAGR of 5.5% over the next ten years.
Critical care diagnostics is a set of procedures that is used to determine and monitor the condition of patients that have life-threatening medical conditions. Pathology labs require a certain time to provide results depending upon the type of test, while critical care tests are sophisticated tests that provide results earlier to detect a disease for a better treatment plan.
Critical care diagnostic tests, such as nucleic acid amplification tests, allow clinicians to detect and identify organisms more rapidly and accurately, and provide guidance to clinicians who aspire to commence the appropriate antimicrobial therapy as fast as possible and terminate the use of avoidable drugs.
The market is expected to grow at a lucrative rate over the next few years. Key factors supporting industry growth comprise rapid awareness and acknowledgement of these tests by physicians and patients, rise in geriatric population, chronic health conditions, employment of telehealth services in remote areas, and technological advancements.
For More Insights Into The Market, Request a Sample of this Report – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=6860
Key Takeaways from Market Study
- Global critical care diagnostics market to top US$ 1.7 Bn by 2031.
- Routine and special chemistry diagnostics projected to reach around US$ 340 Mn by 2031.
- Flow cytometry diagnostics projected to record around 4% CAGR over next 10 years.
- Market in North America to hold share of more than 50%.
- Market in Australia expected to reach valuation of US$ 205 Mn by 2031.
- Market in Germany to record 3.5% CAGR over forecast period of 2021- 2031.
“Increasing demand for technological advancements, presence of well-established healthcare organizations, and improving reimbursement scenario have propelled demand for critical care diagnostics,” says a Fact.MR analyst.
Key Market Segments in Critical Care Diagnostics Industry Research
- Critical Care Glucose Diagnostic Kits
- Critical Care Cardiometabolic Diagnostic Kits
- Critical Care Infectious Disease Testing Kits
- Critical Care Coagulation Diagnostic Kits
- Critical Care Cancer Markers Testing Kits
- Critical Care Hematology Testing Kits
- Critical Care Pregnancy and Fertility Testing Kits
- Critical Care Routine and Special Chemistry Diagnostics
- Critical Care Flow Cytometry Diagnostics
- Critical Care Diagnostics Hematology Tests
- Critical Care Immunoproteins Diagnostics
- Critical Care Microbial and Infectious Diseases Diagnostics
- Critical Care Diagnostic Nucleic Acid Amplification Tests
- Critical Care Coagulation Diagnostics Tests
- Critical Care Diagnostics at Operating Rooms
- Critical Care Diagnostics at Emergency Rooms
- Critical Care Diagnostics at Intensive Care Units
Companies are extensively investing in research & development to come up with effective solutions for health care diagnostics. These strategies are likely to fuel the growth of the market.
- In 2019, Roche Diagnostics received FDA approval for the VENTANA PD-L1 (SP142) Assay for identifying triple-negative breast cancer (TNBC) in patients.