Healthcare Automation Market Outlook (2021-2028)
The global healthcare automation market was valued at US$ 36.9 Bn in 2020. The healthcare automation market is projected to accelerate at a healthy CAGR of 8.4% to top a market valuation of US$ 88.9 Bn by the end of 2028.
Request Sample https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=7224
Key Segments Covered in Healthcare Automation Industry Research
Healthcare Automation Market by Application:
- Therapeutic Automation
- Lab & Pharmacy Automation
- Logistics & Training Automation
- Diagnostics & Monitoring Automation
Healthcare Automation Market by End User:
- Research Institutes & Labs
- Home Care
Healthcare Automation Market by Region:
- North America Healthcare Automation Market
- Europe Healthcare Automation Market
- Asia Pacific Healthcare Automation Market
- Latin America Healthcare Automation Market
- MEA Healthcare Automation Market
Healthcare automation system providers are becoming increasingly interested in developing novel items. Aside from that, a number of businesses are engaging in collaboration, mergers, and acquisitions. All of these efforts are expected to propel the global healthcare automation market to new heights over the coming years.
- In 2020, Health Catalyst, Inc. agreed to purchase Healthfinch, Inc., a Madison, Wisconsin-based company that offers a workflow integration engine that combines insights and analytics into EMR workflows to enhance clinicians’ efforts to address patient care gaps in real time.