Isoprenol Market Outlook (2022-2032)
The global isoprenol market accounted for a valuation of US$ 190 Million in the end of 2021. The worldwide market is gaining traction and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 6.5%, earning US$ 375 Million in market revenue between 2022 and 2032.
Click Here To get a Sample Report (Including Full TOC, Table & Figures):-https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=5864
Key Segments Covered in the Isoprenol Industry Report
Isoprenol by Application :
- Isoprenol for Agrochemicals
- Isoprenol for Pharmaceuticals
- Isoprenol for Flavors & Fragrances
- Isoprenol for Polymers
Isoprenol by Region :
- North America Isoprenol Market
- Latin America Isoprenol Market
- Europe Isoprenol Market
- East Asia Isoprenol Market
- South Asia Isoprenol Market
- Oceania Isoprenol Market
- Middle East & Africa Isoprenol Market
The global market for isoprenol is very fragmented. In 2019, Jilin Zhongxin Chemical Group Co., Ltd. and Andeshengtec owned more than half of the worldwide isoprenol market. Prominent isoprenol and related product producers are pursuing a variety of growth strategies. These often entail the introduction of new product lines, the formation of alliances, and the modification of existing product prices. The following are some noteworthy developments:
- Kuraray Co. Ltd. stated in June 2021 that it would raise the pricing of its isoprene chemical derivative products, which would take effect on July 1. The rise is in the range of 10-30%, and it applies to all items for both domestic and international shipping. This action was taken in order to restore the company’s profitability.
- Haihang Industry Co. Ltd., a leading isoprenol producer, received ISO9001: 2005 quality management accreditation in April 2019. This demonstrates that its corporate administration has become more standardized.