Automated External Defibrillators Market Outlook (2022-2032)
The global automated external defibrillator market is expected to be worth US$ 17 Billion in 2022, with a CAGR of 11% during the forecast period. Sales of automated external defibrillators is expected to reach a valuation of US$ 48.26 Billion by 2032.
Automated external defibrillators are life-saving devices that aid in cardiac rhythm correction. The growing prevalence of cardiac diseases, the rising geriatric population, and technological advancements in the field, supported by increasing investments from market players, are the major factors driving the growth of the automated electronic defibrillator market.
Request a sample Report https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=4640
Key Segments Covered the Automated External Defibrillators Industry Report
Automated External Defibrillators by Key Technologies
- Semi-Automatic External Defibrillators
- Fully-Automatic External Defibrillators
Automated External Defibrillators by Key sizes
- Standard Automated External Defibrillators
- Pediatric Automated External Defibrillators
Automated External Defibrillators by End Users
- Automated External Defibrillators for Hospitals
- Automated External Defibrillators for Public Access
- Automated External Defibrillators for Emergency Medical Services
- Automated External Defibrillators for Homes
- Automated External Defibrillators for Work Spaces
- Automated External Defibrillators for Private Cardiac Clinics
Automated External Defibrillators by Region
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
The market for automated external defibrillators is highly consolidated. Among the key players are:
- Koninklijke Philips
- Physio-Control Inc. (Stryker)
- Nihon Koden Corporation
- Asahi Kasei Medical Co. Ltd
- GE Healthcare Ltd.
Through mergers, acquisitions, and alliances, these companies have gained a competitive advantage. Strengthening the product portfolio by introducing new products is another important strategy for the companies’ market dominance.
Automated External Defibrillators (AEDs) are available through Koninklijke Philips’ Healthcare division. These include HeartStart AEDs such as the FR3, OnSite, and FRx. Because of its light weight and manoeuvrability in tight spaces, the HearStart FR3, for example, is simple to use. It can withstand harsh environments and is easily configurable. Overall, Philips Healthcare provides its clients with a wide range of cardiovascular solutions. The company is a pioneer in the development of treatments for sudden cardiac arrest. It provides solutions that advance minimally invasive procedures for patients with coronary and peripheral artery disease.