CBD Extraction Equipment Market Outlook (2022-2032)
The global CBD extraction equipment market is currently valued at around US$ 45.5 Mn, and is projected to reach US$ 152.4 Mn by 2032, surging ahead at a CAGR of around 12.8% over the next ten years.
Worldwide sales of cannabidiol (CBD) extraction equipment accounted for 4%-5% of the global oil extraction equipment market in 2021. Increased application of CBD extraction equipment in various end-use sectors such as pharmaceuticals, cultivation & processing, food & drinks, and other industries is projected to raise this share to 7-8% by 2032.
Get Request for Sample of This Market Research Report – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=B&rep_id=5839
Key Segments Covered in CBD Extraction Equipment Industry Research
CBD Extraction Equipment Market by Extraction Type:
- Solvent Extraction
- CO2 Extraction
- Hydrocarbons Extraction
- Mechanical Separation
- Cold Pressed Extraction
- Rosin Pressed Extraction
CBD Extraction Equipment Market by Extraction Material:
- CBD Extraction Equipment for Marijuana
- CBD Extraction Equipment for Hemp
CBD Extraction Equipment Market by Capacity:
- Up to 2.5 Kg/h CBD Extraction Equipment
- 2.5 – 5 Kg/h CBD Extraction Equipment
- 5 – 8 Kg/h CBD Extraction Equipment
- 8 – 10 Kg/h CBD Extraction Equipment
- Above 10 Kg/h CBD Extraction Equipment
CBD Extraction Equipment Market by End-use Sector:
- Cultivation & Processing
- Food & Beverages
- Personal Care & Cosmetics
CBD Extraction Equipment Market by Region:
- North America CBD Extraction Equipment Market
- Europe CBD Extraction Equipment Market
- Asia Pacific CBD Extraction Equipment Market
- Latin America CBD Extraction Equipment Market
- MEA CBD Extraction Equipment Market
Leading CBD extraction equipment manufacturers are Accudyne Systems, Careddi technology Co., Ltd., Cedarstone Industry, Cool Clean Technologies LLC, Eden Labs, Extrakt Lab, Gibraltar Industries, Green Mill, Henan Huatai Cereals And Oils Machinery Co., Ltd., Hielscher Ultrasonics GmbH, ISOLATE EXTRACTION SYSTEMS (IES), Maratek, Precision Extraction, SFE Process, Taiwan Supercritical, and Vitalis Extraction.
Owing to high demand for CBD products, market players have the opportunity to expand their product offerings to cater the dynamic demand from end-use sectors. Market participants are channelizing their resources and focusing on geographical expansion in highly lucrative markets.
- Gibraltar Industry (Prospiant), in Jan 2022, launched a new product – Delta Ethanol Extraction CUP-5 – for cannabis processors. The company has developed innovative and technologically-advanced closed-loop cold alcohol extraction technology.
- Green Mill Supercritical, in Oct.\ 2020, introduced “PARALLEL PRO” CBD extraction equipment. This product has a competitive design that increases capacity through an easy and cheap approach of upsizing extraction components.