Global Molded Plastics Market Is Forecast To Exceed A Valuation Of US$ 260.5 Billion By 2032
Molded Plastics Market Outlook (2022-2032)
The global molded plastics market has reached US$ 165.8 billion in 2022, and is forecast to exceed a valuation of US$ 260.5 billion by 2032, expanding at a CAGR of 4.7% over the said time period.
Request Sample – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=7343
Molded Plastics Industry Research by Category
Molded Plastics Market by Material :
- Polyvinyl Chloride
- Polyethylene Terephthalate
- Other Materials
Molded Plastics Market by End Use :
- Consumables & Electronics
- Automotive & Transportation
- Building & Construction
- Other Applications
Molded Plastics Market by Region :
- North America Molded Plastics Market
- Latin America Molded Plastics Market
- Europe Molded Plastics Market
- East Asia Molded Plastics Market
- South Asia & Oceania Molded Plastics Market
- MEA Molded Plastics Market
Competitive Landscape: Top Companies in Molded Plastics Market
The global molded plastics market is largely fragmented, and North American companies are dominating the overall market due to their worldwide presence. Industry players are focusing on improving their R&D capabilities and developing new products.
- In 2021, BASF set out to increase its polyamides product portfolio for the high-temperature variety by launching a new brand – heat-stabilized Ultramid.
- In August 2021, LANXESS completed the acquisition of a USA-based leading manufacturer of specialty chemicals – Emerald Kalama Chemical.
Fact.MR has provided detailed information about price points of top manufacturers of molded plastics market positioned across regions, sales growth, production capacity, and speculative technological expansion in the recently published report.