Global Function Generators Market Is Expected To Hold A Market Value Of US$ 1.53 Billion In 2022
Function Generators Market Outlook (2022-2032)
The global function generators market is expected to hold a market value of US$ 1.53 Billion in 2022, against US$ 1.44 Billion in 2021, with a Y-o-Y growth rate of 6.25%.
The rising adoption of high-performing devices for aerospace and defense and government services is anticipated to hike the revenue to US$ 2.4 Billion while exhibiting a CAGR of 4.6% during the forecast period from 2022 to 2032.
The global IoT sensors market is likely to garner absolute dollar growth of US$ 863 Million by 2032. Growing investments in R&D activities by several end-user players, majorly, the automotive and aerospace, and defense sectors. In addition, players are also involved in partnerships.
Request Sample – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=7342
Key Segments Covered in the Global Function Generators Market
Global Function Generators Market by Type :
- Analog Function Generators
- Digital Function Generators
Global Function Generators Market by Current :
- Up to 50 MHz Function Generators
- 50-100 MHz Function Generators
- Above 100 MHz Function Generators
Global Function Generators Market by End User :
- Wireless Communication and Infrastructure
- Aerospace, Defense, & Government Services
Global Function Generators Market by Region :
- Function Generators in North America
- Function Generators in Europe
- Function Generators in Asia Pacific
- Function Generators in South America
- Function Generators in Middle East & Africa
Players in the global function generators market take various initiatives such as; partnerships, acquisitions, and R&D to strengthen their position in the market. Key development in the market include:
- In February 2021, Tabor Electronics announced the inclusion of RF Arbitrary Waveform Generators to the Proteus series product line. The latest series provides the finest performance of direct digital RF generators and meets a significant objective in aerospace applications.
- In January 2020, GW Instek announced a new series of multi-channel function generators. GW Instek has propelled the MFG-2220 HM which provides the maximum frequency range of dual-channel signal generators.