The market for digital textile printing inks is likely to grow on the back of enhanced ink chemistry being witnessed in the digital textile industry, coupled with innovative and improved product properties launched by manufacturers of digital textile printing inks.
As per latest analysis by Fact.MR, global digital textile printing inks market value is projected to reach US$ 3.3 billion by 2032, observing tremendous growth in the long run at 12.7% CAGR because of technological innovations introduced in the manufacturing of digital textile printed fabric.
Request Sample – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=7335
Key Segments of Digital Textile Printing Inks Industry Research
Digital Textile Printing Inks Market by Type :
- Dye Sublimation
- Reactive Dyes
- Acid Dyes
- Disperse Dyes
Digital Textile Printing Inks Market by Printer Speed (sqm/hr) :
- <50 Digital Printers
- 50 – 100 Digital Printers
- 101 – 250 Digital Printers
- 251 – 400 Digital Printers
- 401 – 600 Digital Printers
- 601 – 800 Digital Printers
- 801 – 1,000 Digital Printers
- >1,000 Digital Printers
Digital Textile Printing Inks Market by Printer Technology :
- Roll to Roll
Digital Textile Printing Inks Market by End-use Application :
- Home Textiles
- Soft Signage
Digital Textile Printing Inks Market by Region :
- North America
- South America and Caribbean
- Middle East
Amtex, DCC Prints, EFI, DyStar, DuPont, Durst Group AG, Everlight, Hongsam, Huntsman, Inkbank, Isonik, Jk Group, Kao Collins, Lustre, Marabu, and Sun Chemical are major players in the digital textile printing inks market.
- For the year 2022, Huntsman has increased its digital textile ink properties to provide extensive stability, resistance to aqueous solutions, and excellent material holding capacity. Huntsman digital textile printing inks hold around 8% of the North American market.
Fact.MR has provided detailed information about the overall strategies adopted by players in the digital textiles ink market, along with their detailed overviews of sales analysis by application, including SWOT analysis and sales generated from target digital textile ink sales of top digital textile printing ink manufacturers positioned across geographies.