Global deodorant wipes market is expected to surpass US$ 70.7 million during the forecast period (2020 – 2030). The deodorant wipes market is facing stagnancy due to hampered supply chain and retail operations owing to the complete lockdown announced by governments of affected countries. In the long run however, the global deodorant wipes market is poised to gain traction. With sales in the personal wipes market continuing to climb, wipes manufacturers are viewing this as a high potential area to diversify. Deodorant wipes are one such variant. For instance, in March 2020 online sales of personal care products such as disinfecting wipes, toilet tissues have increased more than 2X due to COVID-19 pandemic. The trend is expected to continue in the future years which will create substantial opportunities in the global deodorant wipes market.
For more insight into the market, request a sample of this report – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=184
Key Takeaways of Deodorant Wipes Market
- Global deodorant wipes market is expected to grow at a value CAGR of 2% and it is anticipated to expand by 1.2X from 2020 through 2030.
- In product type segment, wet wipes will hold maximum share in terms of value and are projected to be valued at US$ 284.9 million by the end of forecast period (2020 – 2030).
- Deodorant wipes with citrus fragrance are expected to grow at a value CAGR of 1.8% and are expected to lose 55 BPS from its market share by the end of forecast period.
- Deodorant wipes effective on skin dryness are expected to account for majority share in terms of value and are projected to create absolute $ opportunity of more than US$ 17.2 million during the forecast period.
- In the distribution channel segment, e-commerce & convenience stores are projected to grow at a value CAGR of 2.7% & 1.8% respectively and will collectively create an absolute $ opportunity of more than US$ 20.5 million by the end of forecast period.
- Europe is expected to hold maximum share in terms of value and will expand at CAGR of 2.2% in terms of value by the end of forecast period.
“Global deodorant wipes market is poised to create substantial opportunities during the forecast period. However, in the near future, the market may face stagnancy due to hampered global economy amid COVID-19 pandemic.” Says Fact.MR analyst.
New Product Launches to Unveil Lucrative Prospects
Global deodorant wipes market is moderately consolidated in nature with few players serving a large consumer base. Key players are introducing new products in order to retain their position in the global market. For Instance,
- In February 2019, leading personal care company Unilever launched a range of deodorant wipes under its various brands in personal and skin care segment such as Axe, Dove, and Degree etc.
- In May 2018, another personal care brand Recess launched deodorant wipes that are combined with tea tree oil and acai extract.
Key Segments of the Deodorant wipes Market
Fact.MR’s study on the deodorant wipes market offers information divided into four key segments-product, fragrance, application, and distribution channel across six region. This report offers comprehensive data and information about important market dynamics and growth parameters associated with these categories.
By Product :
- Wet Wipes
- Dry Wipes
By Fragrance :
By Application :
- Dryness Relief
- Itch Relief
- Odour Prevention & Freshness
By Distribution Channel :
- Modern Trade
- Drug Stores
- Convenience Store
- Other Retail Format
By Region :
- North America
- Latin America
- Asia Pacific Ex. Japan (APEJ)
- Middle East & Africa (MEA)