Market Outlook of Glioblastoma Multiforme Treatment
Global sales of Glioblastoma Multiforme Treatment Market in 2021 was held at US$ 2.6 Bn. With 10.1%, the projected market growth during 2022 – 2032 is expected to be significantly higher than the historical growth. Radiation Therapy is expected to be the highest revenue generating segment, accounting for an expected CAGR rate of 10.9% during 2022 – 2032.
Key Points Covered in Glioblastoma Multiforme Treatment Market Survey:
- Market Estimates and Forecasts (2017-2032)
- Key Drivers and Restraints Shaping Market Growth
- Segment-wise, Country-wise, and Region-wise Analysis
- Competition Mapping and Benchmarking
- Market Share Analysis
- COVID-19 Impact on Glioblastoma Multiforme Treatment Market and How to Navigate
- Recommendation on Key Winning Strategies
Request Sample https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=7187
Market Segments Covered in Glioblastoma Multiforme Treatment Market Analysis
By Treatment :
- Radiation Therapy
- Targeted Therapy
- Tumor Treating Field (TTF) Therapy
By Drug Class :
- Carmustine Wafers
- Other Drug Classes
By Application :
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers
By Region :
- North America
- Latin America
To obtain a competitive advantage, key companies in the glioblastoma multiforme treatment market are focused on R&D to offer distinguished services. Besides, mergers and acquisitions, as well as licencing and collaborations, are being pursued by the key companies in order to increase their product portfolio, extend their manufacturing facilities, and create competitive distinctiveness. Some of the key players operating in glioblastoma multiforme treatment market include Merck & Co., Inc., Amgen, Inc.,F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd.,Pfizer Inc., Amgen, Inc., Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd., Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd., Arbor Pharmaceuticals, LLC, Amneal Pharmaceuticals,Karyopharm Therapeutics, Inc., and Sumitomo Dainippon Pharma Oncology, Inc.
Some of the recent developments of key Glioblastoma Multiforme Treatment providers are as follows:
- In April 2021, Lineage Cell Therapeutics made a licensing agreement with Immunomic Therapeutics to develop allogeneic VAC, a cancer immunotherapy platform, to treat glioblastoma multiforme. Under the agreement terms, Lineage will receive a US$ 2 Mn upfront payment, followed by US$ 67 Mn in commercial milestone payments.
- In July 2020, Denovo Biopharma, a San Diego-based biotech company, was granted the U.S. Food & Drug Administration (FDA) approval for its phase 2b clinical trial evaluating an analytical combination therapy for the treatment of newly diagnosed glioblastoma multiforme patients.
- In May 2019, Merck announced the acquisition of Peloton Therapeutics, which grants it access to the PT2977 under trial glioblastoma drug. This acquisition is likely to strengthen its pipeline and improve its future revenue-generation ability.