Endoscopy Operative Devices Market Revenue Would Increase 1.8x Times Between 2022 And 2032
Market Outlook of Endoscopy Operative Devices
Global sales of Endoscopy Operative Devices Market in 2021 was held at US$ 8.7 Bn. With 5.8%, the projected market growth during 2022 – 2032 is expected to be significantly higher than the historical growth. Gastrointestinal (GI) Endoscopy is expected to be the highest revenue generating segment, accounting for an expected CAGR rate of 6.3% during 2022 – 2032.
Key Points Covered in Endoscopy Operative Devices Market Survey:
- Market Estimates and Forecasts (2017-2032)
- Key Drivers and Restraints Shaping Market Growth
- Segment-wise, Country-wise, and Region-wise Analysis
- Competition Mapping and Benchmarking
- Market Share Analysis
- COVID-19 Impact on Endoscopy Operative Devices Market and How to Navigate
- Recommendation on Key Winning Strategies
Request Sample – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=7186
Market Segments Covered in Endoscopy Operative Devices Market Analysis
By Product Type :
- Energy Systems
- Access Devices
- Suction & Irrigation Systems
- Hand Instruments
- Wound Retractors
By Application :
- Gastrointestinal (GI) Endoscopy
- Obstetrics/Gynaecology Endoscopy
- Urology Endoscopy (Cystoscopy)
- Other Applications
By Region :
- North America
- Latin America
The market is fragmented with the presence of a large number of companies operating at global and regional levels. The development of new products and the improvement of existing products are becoming increasingly important for key players. In order to gain a competitive advantage in the market, manufacturers are focusing on improving product quality. To expand their product portfolio, key players are using strategies like technological collaborations and acquisitions. Some of the prominent players in the Endoscopy Operative Devices Market include Cook Medical Inc., Olympus Corporation, Ethicon Endo-surgery, LLC., FUJIFILM Holdings Corporation, Stryker Corporation, Boston Scientific Corporation, Karl Storz GmbH & Co. KG, Richard Wolf GmbH, and Medtronic Plc (Covidien).
Some of the recent developments of key Endoscopy Operative Devices providers are as follows:
- In June 2019, Medtronic announced that its subsidiary, Karl Storz, has collaborated with it for four years in an attempt to integrate Karl Storz’s 3D vision technology into Medtronic’s robotic surgical platform.
- In March 2019, Olympus Corporation launched PowerSpiral to treat and diagnose gastrointestinal conditions with a motorized rotating attachment to the scope, which is gently touched the gastrointestinal mucosa and readily performs the endoscope of the small intestine.
Similarly, recent developments related to companies offering Endoscopy Operative Devices have been tracked by the team at Fact.MR, which are available in the full report.