Market Outlook of Dental Services
The global sales of dental services in 2021 was held at US$ 326.3 Bn. With 6.6%, the projected market growth during 2022 – 2032 is expected to be significantly higher than the historical growth. Dental Implants is expected to be the highest revenue generating service, accounting for an absolute dollar opportunity of nearly US$ 65.3 Bn during 2022 – 2032.
Key Points Covered in Dental services Industry Survey:
- Market Estimates and Forecasts (2017-2032)
- Key Drivers and Restraints Shaping Market Growth
- Segment-wise, Country-wise, and Region-wise Analysis
- Competition Mapping and Benchmarking
- Market Share Analysis
- COVID-19 Impact on Dental Services and How to Navigate
- Recommendation on Key Winning Strategies
Request Sample – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=7184
Market Segments Covered in Dental services Industry Analysis
By Service Type :
- Dental Implants
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- Laser Dentistry
- Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
- Other Types
By End-Use :
- Dental Clinics
According to the market research analysis, partnerships and expansion have been the prominent development in dental services market in recent years. Aspen Dental Management Inc., InterDent, Inc., National Health Service England, The British United Provident Association Limited, Apollo White Dental, Abano Healthcare Group Limited, Coast Dental, Dental Service Group, Axis Dental are the prominent providers of dental services.
Some of the recent developments of key dental services providers are as follows:
- In October 2021, Aspen Dental Management announced its partnership with SprintRay. According to the partnership terms, SprintRay will provide its 3D printing technology to Aspen Dental facilities across 45 states in the U.S.
- In August 2021, New Zealand-based Abano Healthcare Group entered into a deal to acquire up to 84% of Townsville-based dental roll-up 1300Smiles, giving it an equity value of US $166 Mn.
Similarly, recent developments related to companies offering dental services have been tracked by the team at Fact.MR, which are available in the full report.