Dental Laboratories Revenue Will Grow 1.7x From 2022 To 2032
Dental Laboratories Market Outlook
Global sales of dental laboratories in 2021 was held at US$ 29.6 Bn. With 5.6%, the projected market growth during 2022 – 2032 is expected to be significantly higher than the historical growth. Oral Care is expected to be the highest revenue generating type, accounting for an absolute dollar opportunity of nearly US$ 5.3 Bn during 2022– 2032.
Key Points Covered in Dental laboratories Industry Survey:
- Market Estimates and Forecasts (2017-2032)
- Key Drivers and Restraints Shaping Market Growth
- Segment-wise, Country-wise, and Region-wise Analysis
- Competition Mapping and Benchmarking
- Market Share Analysis
- COVID-19 Impact on Dental laboratories and How to Navigate
- Recommendation on Key Winning Strategies
Request Sample – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=7183
Market Segments Covered in Dental Laboratories Industry Analysis
By Type :
- Oral care
By Application :
- Dental Radiology Equipment
- Dental Lasers
- Systems & Parts
- Laboratory Machines
- Hygiene Maintenance Device
- Other Equipment Types
By Region :
- North America
- Latin America
Some of the key players of Dental Laboratories market are Dentsply Sirona, Envista Holdings Corporation, A-DEC INC, Straumann AG, and Henry Schein. Inc.
According to the market research analysis, partnerships and expansion have been the prominent development in dental laboratories market in recent years. are the prominent providers of dental laboratories services.
Some of the recent developments of key dental laboratories providers are as follows:
- In 2022, Nexa3D, maker of ultrafast resin 3D printers, announced its entry into a reseller partnership with Nowak Dental Supplies, Inc. The latter will offer Nexa3D’s entire dental portfolio, which includes the post-processing xWASH and xCURE systems, NXD 200 dental 3D printer, NexaX software, alongside the entire range of Keystone validated dental 3D printing materials.
- In 2021, 3M launched Attest Mini Auto-reader 490M, which is a small incubator designed to provide sterilization tracking in 24 minutes, from the comfort of home or office. This will eradicate mailing spore checks and receiving faxed results.
- In July 2018, National Dentex Corporation entered into partnership with Carbon into a multi-year agreement to help NDX’s labs add technological advancement through Carbon’s dental solution.
Similarly, recent developments related to companies offering dental laboratories have been tracked by the team at Fact.MR, which are available in the full report.