Clear Aligners Market Outlook
Global sales of Clear Aligners in 2021 was held at US$ 3.2 Bn. With 32.4%, the projected market growth during 2022 – 2032 is expected to be significantly higher than the historical growth. Standalone Practices are expected to be the highest revenue generating end-user, accounting for an absolute dollar opportunity of nearly US$ 26 Bn during 2022 – 2032.
Key Points Covered in Clear Aligners Industry Survey:
- Market Estimates and Forecasts (2017-2032)
- Key Drivers and Restraints Shaping Market Growth
- Segment-wise, Country-wise, and Region-wise Analysis
- Competition Mapping and Benchmarking
- Market Share Analysis
- COVID-19 Impact on Clear Aligners and How to Navigate
- Recommendation on Key Winning Strategies
Request Sample – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=7182
Market Segments Covered in Clear Aligners Industry Analysis
Age Outlook :
End-use Outlook :
- Standalone Practices
- Group Practices
The key players such as Align Technology, Inc.; Dentsply Sirona; Danaher; Institut Straumann AG; 3M; Henry Schein, Inc.; TP Orthodontics, Inc.; DynaFlex; Great Lakes Dental Technologies; and SCHEU DENTAL GmbH adopt several organic and inorganic strategies to enhance their revenue and market standings.
Some of the recent developments of key clear aligners providers are as follows:
- In May 2020, Align Technology, Inc. expanded Invisalign Treatment Visualization ClinCheck PRO 6.0 and ClinCheck “Inface”. They use cloud-based services to provide consumers with optimal treatment procedures. The company is focused on expanding its position and gaining significant market share through various acquisition strategies.
- In March 2019, Henry Schein One, a joint venture of Henry Schein, Inc., released Dentrix G7 in Canada, an upgraded version of the dental practice management system.
- In March 2019, the Straumann Group collaborated with Medit, a provider of digital dentistry solutions, on the partnership’s website. This partnership will bolster the integration of digital workflows with Straumann’s open CAD/CAM software.
Similarly, recent developments related to companies offering clear aligners have been tracked by the team at Fact.MR, which are available in the full report.