Charting a CAGR (Compound Annual growth Rate) of about 7% through the period 2018 to 2028, the global personal exercise mats market will see an increase in demand, owing to more and more people opting for physical exercise to stay in shape. The result is largely a result of the growing trend of staying at the top of the health and fitness game. Thus, it does not surprise that only are more people subscribing to long term gym memberships and yoga classes but also that the market over the period will generate a slew of growth opportunities.
One of the most significant trends in the global personal exercise mats market, that is shaping the way consumer would behave in the future, is the rise of sustainability. The new age consumer is aware of his choices on the environment and is thus consciously taking decisions. Thus, eco-friendly materials are definitely the go-ahead for the global personal exercise mats market players over the forecast period.
Request for Sample Report with Statistical Info https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=3745
Key Takeaways from the Market Study
- Global personal exercise mats industry to expand 2x until 2031
- Demand for yoga mats to remain high, registering a CAGR of 7% through 2031
- By material, personal exercise mats manufactured from PVC to capture 2/5th of global revenue
- Sales via modern trade channels to surge at an impressive 7% CAGR
- Online direct to consumer sales to account for nearly 50% of global demand
- Demand from yoga studios to remain elevated, accounting for 3 out of 5 sales
- U.S to experience high sales, growing at a rate of 6% from 2021-2031
- Asia to emerge as an opportunistic landscape, generating over 60% revenue
“Rising concerns about obesity and unhealthy lifestyles is prompting an increase in people opting for fitness regimes, particularly yoga, a trend likely to remain pronounced in the forthcoming decade, spurring personal exercise mats sales,” says an analyst at Fact.MR.
Key Segments Covered
- Mat Type
- Yoga Mat
- Pilates Mat
- Fitness Mat
- PE Personal Exercise Mats
- PVC Personal Exercise Mats
- Rubber Personal Exercise Mats
- TPE Personal Exercise Mats
- Other Material Personal Exercise Mats
- Sales Channel
- Personal Exercise Mats Sales via Modern Trade Channels
- Personal Exercise Mats Sales via Specialty Stores
- Personal Exercise Mats Sales via Direct-to-Customer (DTC) Online
- Personal Exercise Mats Sales via DTC Institutional
- Personal Exercise Mats Sales via Sports Variety Stores
- Personal Exercise Mats Sales via Sports Retail Chain
- Personal Exercise Mats Sales via Third Party Online
- Buyer Type
- Individual Personal Exercise Mats
- Institutional Personal Exercise Mats
- Yoga Studios
- Fitness Centers
- Wellness Centers
Manufacturers in the market for personal exercise mats are focusing strategic acquisitions, collaborations, and product launches in order to consolidate their foothold in the market.
- In June 2020, Airex A.G introduced the Yoga Calyana Pro personal exercise mat. The mat comes in a trendy lemon color, offering a new underside structure for permanent optimum grip, along with heightened safety.
- In December 2020, Jade Yoga introduced a broad range of yoga mats- as part of its Christmas Holiday offers. The products introduced include the Beginner Yogi- Level One, Classic Yogi- Harmony and the Outdoor-Loving-Yogi Organic Cotton Mysore Yoga Rug among others