The Fact.MR new report on the market survey of Blood Cancer Diagnostics gives estimations of the Size of Blood Cancer Diagnostics Market and the overall Blood Cancer Diagnostics Market share of key regional segments During Forecast Period.
Extensive rounds of primary and a comprehensive secondary research have been leveraged by the analysts at Fact.MR to arrive at various estimations and projections for Sales & Demand of Blood Cancer Diagnostics, its market share, production footprint, current launches, agreements, ongoing R&D projects, and market strategies.
The latest market research report analyzes Blood Cancer Diagnostics Market demand by Different segments. Providing business leaders with insights On Blood Cancer Diagnostics And how they can increase their market share.
Click Here To get a Sample Report :-https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=47
Key Takeaways from Market Study
- Global market for blood cancer diagnostics to rise at a healthy CAGR of nearly 6% through 2031.
- Increasing healthcare expenditure, rising prevalence of cancer, technological advancements, and affordable diagnostic equipment and devices are some of the major factors guiding industry evolution.
- North America is expected to hold around 40% of the global market share in terms of revenue.
- Liquid biopsy for blood cancer diagnostics is expected to increase in demand at a stellar CAGR of around 9%.
- Demand for blood cancer diagnostics is predicted increase substantially in emerging economies owing to rise in the popularity of refurbished and affordable medical devices and instruments.
“Adoption of unhealthy and improper lifestyle has increased the occurrence of various types of diseases such as cancer, which, in turn, has driven demand for better and more efficient diagnostic solutions,” says a Fact.MR analyst.
Key Segments Covered in Blood Cancer Diagnostics Industry Survey
- By Test
- CBC Tests for Blood Cancer Diagnostics
- CTC Tests for Blood Cancer Diagnostics
- Blood Protein Testing for Blood Cancer Diagnostics
- Liquid Biopsy for Blood Cancer Diagnostics
- Bone Marrow Biopsy for Blood Cancer Diagnostics
- By End User
- Blood Cancer Diagnostics In Hospital Associated Labs
- Blood Cancer Diagnostics In Independent Diagnostic Laboratories
- Blood Cancer Diagnostics In Cancer Research Institutes
Some of the key providers of blood cancer diagnostics, such as Laboratory Corporation of America Holdings, Luminex Corporation, Myriad Genetics Inc., NanoString Technologies Inc, NeoGenomics Laboratories Inc., Siemens AG, Quest Diagnostics Incorporated, Qiagen N.V., Agilent Technologies, Biotheranostics Inc, Almac Group Limited., etc., have been profiled in this market study.
- In 2018, Livo.ai, a startup based in India, implemented the use of AI in providing fast and accurate blood reports. Livo A700, an AI-powered robotic microscope speeds the process up by identifying and classifying the blood cells so that pathologists can perform faster morphology analysis.
- On October 7, 2021, Meridian Bioscience Inc., a leading name in the diagnostics industry, announced the launch of Air-Dryable™ Direct RNA/DNA qPCR Blood Mix, which allows professionals to directly screen blood samples and aids in sensitive and rapid detection of infections and other blood-related data.