Global Market For Liquid Dietary Supplements Is Expected To Further Accelerate To US$ 92.8 Billion By 2031
Considering the changing lifestyles of consumers, liquid dietary supplements are expected to gain inclusion into their daily diets. While some may consume them for targeted improvement in health, a majority of consumers for liquid dietary supplements will be looking towards improving their general body metabolism and avoid spending on medical treatments. The Fact.MR report on global liquid dietary supplements market projects that by the end of 2017, around US$ 29.5 Bn revenues will be amassed from sales of liquid dietary supplements in the world. The global market for liquid dietary supplements is also anticipated to witness a steady growth at a CAGR of 7.4%.
For More Insights Into The Market, Request a Sample of this Report – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=46
Key Takeaways from the Market Study
- Vitamins & minerals supplements to capture 45% of global revenue by 201
- Global market for liquid dietary supplements to be valued at US$ 39.2 Bn in 2021
- Germany will experience significant market growth, clocking a CAGR of 5%
- U.S to emerge as an opportunistic market, expanding at a CAGR of 5.5%
- Liquid dietary supplements sales in India to reach US$ 7 Bn, growing at 5.8% CAGR
- Proteins and amino acids based liquid dietary supplements to register a CAGR of 14%
- Sports nutrition supplements to capture 60% of global market demand
Key Segments Covered
- Amino Acid Liquid Dietary Supplements
- Botanical Liquid Dietary Supplements
- Vitamins & Minerals Liquid Dietary Supplements
- Other Liquid Dietary Supplements
- Bone & Joint Health Liquid Dietary Supplements
- Liquid Dietary Supplements for General Wellbeing
- Heart Health Liquid Dietary Supplements
- Liquid Dietary Supplements for Immune & Digestive Health
- Sports Nutrition Liquid Dietary Supplements
- Weight Loss Liquid Dietary Supplements
- Liquid Dietary Supplements for Other Applications
- Distribution Channel
- Direct Selling
- Health & Beauty Stores
- Pharmacies & Drug Stores
- End User
- Senior Citizens
The worldwide liquid dietary supplements market’s key players are involved in regulatory approvals, launch of new products, and acquisition and cooperation partnerships with other companies. These methods are likely to drive the global market. Prominent developments are as follows:
- Herbalife Nutrition has launched Active Fiber Complex Select for digestive health in the United States, Puerto Rico, and Canada in July 2020. Each serving contains six grams of the recommended daily fiber consumption of 27.5 grams and can be consumed with water or added to a shake, juice, or tea.
- Amway Spain announced in July 2020 that NUTRILITE has launched the new Vitamin B Plus with dual-action technology. NUTRILITE Vitamin B Plus is a dual-action supplement based on natural spirulina and eight vital B vitamins that play a significant role in combating fatigue and contributing to optimal energy metabolism.
- Abbott Laboratories launched a new Pedialyte hydration product to enhance immunological health in December 2020. The new product contains zinc, prebiotics, and vitamins B12, C and E.