The global milk thistle supplements market is estimated to surpass the value of US$ 204 Mn by 2032 end, showing a significant growth within the herbal supplement industry. The recently published report by Fact.MR estimates that the global milk thistle supplements market is projected to witness a positive growth rate of 7.06% CAGR by the end of the forecast period (2022-2032).
Silymarin, known for its antioxidant properties, is an active ingredient of milk thistle supplements used to treat liver disorders. Furthermore, the global market for milk thistle supplements is likely to benefit from the strong growth of herbal supplement sales in the coming years. Additionally, the global milk thistle supplements market is predicted to gain momentum due to an increase in consumer awareness and the growth of dietary healthcare trends.
Key Takeaways from the Market Study
- By form, milk thistle supplement powder & granules likely to surge at a 6% CAGR
- Online milk thistle supplements sales via company websites to gather considerable momentum
- U.S to be a highly opportunistic market, accumulating 26% of global milk thistle supplements revenue
- India to be the dominant market for milk thistle supplements, yielding 1/3rd of global sales
- U.K likely to accumulate a market share of 28% during the 2022-2032 assessment period
- Global market for milk thistle supplements expected to grow nearly 2x until 2032
“In the future, demand for milk thistle is anticipated to grow further as consumers are increasingly concerned about the prospect of aging and the chronic issues that may arise.,” says a Fact.MR analyst.
Key Segments Covered in Milk Thistle Supplements Market Study
- By Form :
- Softgel Milk Thistle Supplements
- Milk Thistle Supplements Capsules
- Liquid Milk Thistle Supplements
- Milk Thistle Supplements Tablets
- Milk Thistle Supplement Powder & Granules
- By Sales Channel :
- Milk Thistle Supplements Sales via Drug Stores
- Milk Thistle Supplements Sales via Health & Beauty Stores
- Milk Thistle Supplements Sales via Modern Trade Channel
- Milk Thistle Supplements Sales via Direct Selling
- Milk Thistle Supplements Sales via Third Party Online Channels
- Milk Thistle Supplements Sales via Company Online Channels
Increasing sales and market share of manufacturers can be achieved by strategic collaborations with consumers. The introduction of new products and technologies will enable end-users to benefit from natural products. By forming a strategic partnership, the company can increase its production capacity.
- In November 2021, Nature’s Bounty®, a leader in the vitamin and nutritional supplement industries, announced the launch of its new, innovative line of jelly bean vitamins to help consumers meet their wellness needs. This delightful and convenient jelly bean format makes it simple for both adults and kids to get their daily dose of wellness, and it can be purchased at major retailers nationwide, including Walmart, Kroger, and CVS.