Global Isopropyl Acetate Market Is Expected To Expand With A Stable CAGR Of Around 5% By 2031
Fact.MR new report on Isopropyl Acetate Market Research estimates the isopropyl acetate market size and overall isopropyl acetate market share in key regional segments during the forecast period.
Analysts at Fact.MR utilize extensive primary and comprehensive secondary research to determine sales and demand, market share, production footprint, current launches, contracts, ongoing R&D projects, and market strategies of Isopropyl Acetate.
The latest market research report analyzes the isopropyl acetate market demand by various segments. It provides business leaders with insight into isopropyl acetate and ways to increase their market share.
Click here to get sample report :- https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=588
Key Takeaways from Market Study
- The market is anticipated to add 1.6X value by 2031 as compared to 2021.
- >98% grade isopropyl acetate captures a governing share of the global market, and is set to create US$ 161.5 Mn opportunity over the forecast period
- Printing ink application is the fastest-growing segment, owing to wide application offerings.
- North America is set to dominate market revenue in 2021, but is expected to lose 271.7 BPS in its market share by 2031.
- By function, isopropyl acetate as an intermediate is anticipated to gain around 85.2 BPS over the next ten years.
- The United States, China, France, Germany, Italy and GCC countries are key countries governing the demand for isopropyl acetate.
“Isopropyl acetate to experience high demand for use in personal care products,” says a Fact.MR analyst.
Key Market Segments Covered in Report
- By Grade
- By Function
- By Application
- OEM Coatings
- Architectural Coatings
- Wood Coatings
- Printing Inks
- Packaging Components & Inks
- Personal Care Ingredients
- Cleaning Fluids
- Perfumes & Fragrances
- North America
- Latin America
- East Asia
- South Asia & Oceania
- Middle East & Africa
Key Companies Profiled
- SEQENS SPS
- EASTMAN Chemical Company
- Monument Chemical
- Pidilite Industries Ltd.
- Sankyo Chemical Co. LTD.
- SHINKO ORGANIC CHEMICAL INDUSTRY LTD