The study on the Global Grassfed Meat Market published by Fact.MR is a comprehensive analysis of the key factors that are likely to determine the growth of Grassfed Meat Market in the upcoming years. Further, the study dives deep to investigate the micro and macro-economic parameters that are expected to influence the global scenario of the Grassfed Meat Market during the forecast period (2021-2031).
The report examines the current trends, growth opportunities, restraints, and market drivers that are projected to influence the overall dynamics of the Grassfed Meat Market in the assessment period.
Request Sample https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=655
Key Takeaways of Grass-Feed Meat Market
- Direct salesare expected to retain their dominance over retail sales channels. The former’smarket share is expected to grow by 5.5%largely on account of asurge in demand from food processing and HoReCa sectors.
- Latin America holds nearly 2/5th of the total grass-feed meat consumption. However Asia Pacific will grow at CAGR of nearly 6.0% which is higher than the overall global average.
- China’s demand for grass feed meat is expected grow by 2X during the forecast period, owing to the current ban imposed on eating wild animals due to outbreak of covid-19.
- Consumption of lamb and goat will grow at a CAGR of 5.0% considering the impact of covid-19 outbreak which will affect the trade of live-stock.
- United States expenditure on processed meat will grow at a CAGR of 4.0%, owing to the rising demand from its demographic. Along with this, food processing companies will see a rise in demand for processed meat with a CAGR of nearly 5.0%in global market.
Grassfed Meat Market: Segmentation
FactMR’s study has done the segmentation of grassfed meat market on the basis of base product type, nature, animal type, end user, sales channel and regions.
- By Product Type :
- Raw Meat
- Processed Meat
- Fresh Processed
- Cured Meat
- Roasted and Precooked
- By Nature :
- By Animal Type :
- Cow and Bison
- Lamb and Goat
- By End User :
- Food Processing
- House Hold
- By Sales Channel :
- Direct Sales
- Retail Sales
- Hypermarket and Supermarket
- Online Retail
- Meat Stores
- Other Retail Channels
- By Region :
- North America
- Latin America
Top Players Are Collaborating to Obviate Competition with Emerging Players
Global grassfed meat market has fragmented after the rise of emerging players like Pre Brands and Verde Farms that are focusing on new products with different strategies like labelling. To meet the evolving competition in their region, top players have now started collaborating with each other and are trying to minimize their supply chain disruptions by collaborating with supermarkets and stores.
- In January 2020, JBS signed a distribution agreement with WH Group to enter more than 60,000 point of sales locations in markets of China.
- In March 2019, Australian Agricultural Company Ltd, went into a small joint venture with Classic Fine Foods to introduce its signature food menu in 5 restaurants in Dubai.
- In April 2019, Creekstone went into join venture with Walmart, to support its supply channel of Angus beef.
- In 2019, Sysco Corporation acquired J Kings Food service, J & M Wholesale Meats and Imperio Foods, to extend its distribution channels as a part of its strategic acquisition.