Chelating Resins Market Is Expanding At A Healthy CAGR Of Around 5% By 2030
Chelating resins have witnessed steady demand over the last two to three decades. Key focus of manufacturers has been on product optimization and lateral integration. By solving all customer-related technicalities, manufacturers are set to enhance client engagement and product performance.
For More Insights Into The Market, Request a Sample of this Report – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=594
This technology has been quite useful to effectively extract metal impurities such as mercury from wastewater, alkaline earth metal from brine solutions, and many more.
In comparison with conventional ion exchange resins, chelating resins possess higher selectivity towards specific metal ions. Thus, improved separation is possible with chelating resins if used in system.
Being highly effective in various industrial separation process, demand for chelating resins is anticipated to be high over the coming years. However, separation by chelating resins is a slightly expensive process, and requires huge capital investments.
Key Takeaways from Market Study
- The chelating resins market is anticipated to add 1.6X value by 2030 as compared to 2020.
- Increasing demand for chelating resins for brine purification, followed by electroplating application, is expected to drive consumption of iminoacetic acid and aminophosphonic type chelating resins over the coming years, with both accounting for nearly 3/4 market share by 2030-end.
- The chlor alkali space presents prolific growth opportunities for chelating resins, and will account for nearly half of the total value opportunity over the forecast period.
- Despite losing significant market share by 2030, polystyrene divinylbenzene will continue to be the dominant matrix used in chelating resin manufacturing, representing a total share of close to 2/3 by 2030-end.
- China accounts for a major chunk of the supply in chelating resins with nearly 60% of total production clustered in the country.
- The market in the U.S. and Germany is projected to expand at a steady CAGR of around 5% respectively, though 2030.
Key Segments Covered in Study
- Functional Group
- Iminoacetic Group
- Glucamine Group
- Oxime Group
- Phosphonic + Sulphonic Group
- Phosphorous Group
- Thiol Group
- Thiourea Group
- Picolylamine Group
- quaternary Amines
- Matrix Type
- Polystyrene Divinylbenzene
- Polyacrylic Divinylbenzene
- Separation & Purification
- Treatment of Wastewater and Effluent
- Removal of Impurities
- End-use Industry
- Chlor Alkali
- Metal & Mining
- Rare Earth Metal
Key Companies Profiled
- Mitsubishi Chemical Corporation
- Sunresin New Materials Co. Ltd.
- Ion Exchange (India) Limited
- Thermax Limited
- Suqing Group
- Samyang Corporation