Rising awareness in health concern is expected to amplify overall demand of Stable Isotopes
In diagnosing and treatment of illness stable isotopes are used and also used as material in the production of radioisotopes. Quick diagnosing is mainly done through stable isotopes. In the medical industry, stable isotopes are in high demand.
In the current scenario, most of the illness like Cancer, brain tumor, and thyroid diseases have been diagnosed and treated through stable isotopes. Diagnosing of severe illness is done through stable isotopes at a minimal interval.
Stable Isotopes Market Key Players:
- Cambridge Isotopes Laboratories
- Merck KGaA
- Urenco Limited
- Omicron Biochemicals
- JSC isotopes
- Trace science international
- IsoScience LLC
- Taiyo Nippon Sanso Corporation
Get a sample of this report: https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=3333
Stable Isotopes Market Segmentation
The Stable Isotopes Market Segmentation by purity grade as:
- Research grade
- Industry grade
The Stable Isotopes Market Segmentation by product types as:
- Carbon – 13
- Nitrogen – 15
- Oxygen – 18
The Stable Isotopes Market Segmentation by end use applications as:
- Diagnosis of severe illness like cancer, brain tumor, Thyroid, etc.
- Diagnose the diseases caused in pediatric populations.
- Diagnose metabolic abnormalities in children’s adult.
- Bio-Chemical analysis
- Industrial and manufacturing
- Predict environmental conditions.
The Stable Isotopes Market segmentation by geographical region:
- North America
- Latin America
- South Asia
- East Asia
- Middle East & Africa