According to a recently revised report published by Fact.MR, the global pre-school games and toys market is expected to exceed a valuation of US$ 11 Bn in 2021, and expand at a CAGR of more than 7% over the next ten years.
Demand for pre-school games and toys is growing not only because they provide entertainment and amusement, but also because they help children improve their coordination, manual skills, and mental agility. Musical instruments, puzzles and board games, arts and crafts, play-acting, and construction toys, among other things, are popular among pre-schoolers.
The market for pre-school games and toys is expanding rapidly in emerging countries such as China, India, and Brazil, with demand remaining stable in mature markets. Moreover, growth of online sales and rising disposable income are both contributing to rising demand for pre-school games and toys.
Request a Sample of this Report – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=311
Key Takeaways from Market Study
- During the historical period of 2016 to 2020, APEJ held a market share of more than 34%.
- Construction toys are the most-bought products, and registered a market value of US$ 3 Bn in 2020.
- The market in Europe is expected to create an absolute $ opportunity greater than US$ 1 Bn by the end of 2031.
- APEJ is estimated to gain higher market share among other regions, and is projected grow 1.7X faster from 2021 to 2031.
“Increasing play homes will play a vital role in driving demand for pre-school games and toys over the coming years,” says a Fact.MR analyst
Main Market Segments Covered
- Based on Product
- Play Acting
- Musical Instruments
- Arts and Crafts
- Puzzles and Board Games
- Construction Toys
- Outdoor Equipment
- Based on Age Group
- Pre-School Games and Toys for 2 – 3 Years
- Pre-School Games and Toys for 3 – 4 Years
- Pre-School Games and Toys for Up to 4.5 Years
- Based on Sales Channel
- Pre-School Games and Toys Sold at Hypermarkets / Supermarkets
- Pre-School Games and Toys Sold through e-Commerce
- Pre-School Games and Toys Sold at Franchised Outlets
- Pre-School Games and Toys Sold at Departmental Stores
- Based on Material
- Plastic Pre-School Games and Toys
- Metal Pre-School Games and Toys
- Wooden Pre-School Games and Toys
- Other Material Types
Competition Tuning Factor
Key manufactures of pre-school games and toys are Mattel, Inc., BANDAI NAMCO Holdings Inc., LEGO A/S, Hasbro, Inc., TOMY Company, Ltd., SIMBA-DICKIE-GROUP GmbH, Spin Master Ltd., Alpha Group, Ravensburger AG, and Playgo Toys Manufacturing Limited, along with other local and international manufacturers.
Demand for innovative pre-school games and toys has been rising across regions. Although the market is fragmented in nature, the higher potential of the product will attract new players into this space.