The key driving factor for the global Ammonium Thiosulfate market is the growing utilization of Ammonium Thiosulfate in agriculture applications as liquid fertilizer formulations. The global population is on the rise and could almost double until 2050. With the available technologies, modern agriculture feeds over seven billion.
The latest report by “Fact.MR, A Market Research and Competitive Intelligence Provider” tracks Ammonium Thiosulfate Demand and Sales in over 20 countries, highlighting the variance and unique set of conditions that are unique to every market. The report examines the Ammonium Thiosulfate market key trends, growth opportunities and Ammonium Thiosulfate market size and share.
Request for Sample here – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=2421
Key Takeaways from Market Study
- Industrial grade ammonium thiosulfate is projected to provide an absolute $ opportunity worth US$ 189 million over the forecast period of 2022 to 2032.
- Based on end use, consumption of ammonium thiosulfate in agriculture is projected to increase at a high CAGR of around 8.1%.
- North America is projected to capture around 41% of the global ammonium thiosulfate market share by 2032.
- The market in Europe is set to provide an absolute dollar opportunity worth US$ 7.4 million by 2032-end.
Key Segments of Ammonium Thiosulfate Industry Survey
- By Grade:
- Photographic Ammonium Thiosulfate
- Industrial Ammonium Thiosulfate
- By End Use:
- Herbicide Safeners
- Liquid Fertilizers for Arable Crops
- Leachants (for Mining)
- Photographic Fixing Salt
- By Region:
- North America Ammonium Thiosulfate Market
- Latin America Ammonium Thiosulfate Market
- Europe Ammonium Thiosulfate Market
- East Asia Ammonium Thiosulfate Market
- South Asia & Oceania Ammonium Thiosulfate Market
- Middle East & Africa Ammonium Thiosulfate Market
Key Companies Profiled
- Tessenderlo Kerley, Inc.
- Koch Nitrogen International Sarl
- Kugler Co.
- Martin Midstream Partners
- TIB Chemicals AG
- Esseco Srl
- PCI Nitrogen
- Shakti Chemicals