Cryolite Market: Introduction
Cryolite (with the chemical name sodium hexafluoroaluminate) is an inorganic compound with the formula Na3AlF3. Cryolite is generally manufactured from aluminum oxide, sodium hydroxide and hydrofluoric acid or their equivalent reagent — hexafluorosilicic acid. Cryolite is a fluxing agent with a very low melting point. In large amounts, cryolite can become volatile in presence of silica and can cause blistering.
Cryolite Market: Key Participants
Examples of some of the market participants operating across the value chain of the global cryolite market are as follows:
- Solvay SA
- Dupré Minerals Limited
- Sanyo Corporation of America.
- Fluorsid S.p.A.
- S.B. Chemicals
- Henan Buckton industry & commerce co., ltd
- Do-Fluoride Chemicals Co., Ltd.
- Jay Intermediates & Chemicals
- Derivados del Flúor
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current, and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Cryolite Market: Segmentation
On the basis of application, the global cryolite market can be categorized as:
- Aluminum Smelting
- Abrasive Production
- Metal Surface treatment
- Welding Agent