As per industry analysis on radiation cured products by Fact.MR, a market research and competitive intelligence provider, the market is valued at US$ 2.1 Bn at present, and is slated to expand at a healthy CAGR of 6.5% over the forecast period of 2021-2031. Fact.MR analyses that demand for radiation cured products (RCP) is set to witness decent growth on the shoulders of the wood coatings and graphic arts markets.
Although radiation-curable products represent a comparatively small percent of the overall coatings market, there are a number of areas for potential growth. With industrial adoption of 3D printing/rapid prototyping and other non-conventional digital manufacturing processes, demand for radiation cured products is set to experience steady growth over the next couple of years. Manufacturers have also paved their paths by planning strategies such as capacity expansion to increase the annual turnover of their facilities. Looking towards the growth of end-use industries, RCP manufacturers have knotted their vision on increasing their production capacity alongside strengthening their channelling tracks.
Most manufacturers are situated in China, and are expected to experience fortunate opportunities over the coming years with rapid inclusion of radiation cured coatings in the automotive and infrastructure sectors
Request Sample – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=6941
Radiation Cured Products Industry Key Segments
- By Type
- By Formulation
- Electron Beam Curing
- Ultraviolet Curing
- By Application
- Radiation Cured Products for Paper & Film
- Radiation Cured Products for Plastic
- Radiation Cured Products for Wood
- Radiation Cured Products for Glass
- Radiation Cured Products for Metal
Request Customization – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RC&rep_id=6941
Key Takeaways from Market Study
- Market for radiation cured products anticipated to grow 2.5X in value by 2031.
- Ultraviolet cured products have been gaining traction owing to various advantages they offer, resulting in the segment set to expand at a CAGR of 7.1%.
- Key players such as Allnex, Ashland Inc., BASF SE., Bayer Material Science, DIC Corporation, and Cytech Industries have been consistently increasing their production capacities.
- Radiation cured coatings to occupy huge piece of market share owing to growing demand from the automotive industry.
- Among the applications, wood has been gaining traction over the past half-decade, and the scenario to about take a major turn allowing plastic to acquire a higher share.
Buy Now – https://www.factmr.com/checkout/6941
More Valuable Insights
Fact.MR, in its new offering, presents an unbiased analysis of the global radiation cured products market, presenting historical market data (2016-2020) and forecast statistics for the period of 2021-2031.
The study reveals essential insights on the basis of type (coatings, inks, adhesives), formulation (electron beam curing, ultraviolet curing), and application (paper & film, plastic, wood, glass, metal), across key regions of the world – North America, Latin America, Europe, East Asia, South Asia & Oceania, and the Middle East & Africa.
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analysed. Our sales offices in United States and Dublin, Ireland. Headquarter based in Dubai, UAE. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583