Blow Moulding Machine Market – Introduction
Blow molding is a process used for the production of hollow plastic components. The machine which enables blow molding is called a blow mold machine. The sophisticated machine is used for manufacturing industrial containers, building industry products, automotive parts, electronics and appliance components, toys, and many other plastic components.
Blow molding machines have been in use since the past two decades and manufacturers are constantly modifying the design and build of the equipment to make them more efficient, accurate, and energy-efficient.
Speed and Precision: A Key Focus of Blow Moulding Machine Manufacturers
Burgeoning demand for plastic components across industries such as automotive, F&B, packaging, pharmaceutical, aerospace, electronics, personal care, and cosmetics is prompting companies in the blow hold machine market to focus excessively on enhancing the speed and precision of the machinery. Manufacturers are leveraging advanced technology and automation to substantially improve the speed and accuracy of the machines.
A recent custom blow molder launched by W. Amsler Equipment Inc. in 2018 uses four ovens to accommodate the production of four products simultaneously. Additionally, the system provides more control over the production process and enables a seamless shift to different designs. Such developments are expected to intensify as demand for varying plastic component designs for both functionality and marketing are expected to increase across different industries.
Additionally, manufacturers are also focusing on increasing the compactness of the machines in addition to the development of systems which aid in the substantial reduction of mold change time.
Global Blow Moulding Machines Market Participants
Some of the market participants identified across the value chain of global Blow moulding machines market are:
- Parker Plastic Machinery Co. Ltd.
- Zeel plast Machinery
- Jomar Corporation
- Chia Ming Machinery Co., Ltd
- Polymechplast Machines Ltd.
- Golfang Mfg. & Development Co. Ltd.
- Jiangsu Victor Machinery Co. Ltd.
- The Meccanoplastica Group
- Taiwan Machine Sources
- British Plastics Federation
- Suma Plastic Machinery Co.Ltd.
- Jagmohan Pla-Mach Pvt. Ltd.
- Elegance Industries
Bolstering Demand for Lightweight Containers to Open Lucrative Opportunities
Burgeoning demand for weight reduction in blow molded plastic containers while maintaining their aesthetic appeal, stability, functionality, and durability is gradually gaining traction in various industrial applications such as detergent, industrial solvents, and bleach packaging. Demand for lightweight plastic containers is also expected to surge, on account of the proliferating logistics industry which requires durable, strong, and flexible materials for packaging.
With the development of efficient designing and testing techniques intensifying blow molding manufacturers are making key adjustments in equipment design to accommodate for the demands of end-use industries which is estimated to fuel blow mold machine market growth. A recent development complementing the surge in the demand for lightweight plastic containers was Amazon’s recent announcement of replacing the traditional cardboard boxes used in packaging with lightweight flexible plastic mailers.
Blow Moulding Machine Market – Competitive Landscape
- To capitalize on the growing demand for energy-efficient blow molding machines, Jomar Corporation, a leading player operating in the blow molding machine market, extended its IntelliDrive injection blow molding product range with the introduction of IntelliDrive 175 and IntelliDrive 135. The company claims the proprietary technology used in the machine enhances its efficiency substantially while limiting its carbon footprint. In addition, the company is providing value-added features such as screwdriver pressure monitoring and valve output to aid end-use industries in effective maintenance of the equipment.
- Banking on the growing popularity of all-electric blow mold machines, R&B Plastics Machinery entered a strategic partnership with Sika, a Taiwan-based blow molding manufacturer, and Seecor, a technology company, for the production of all-electric, hydraulic, and hybrid blow molding machine. Under the partnership, Sika will manufacture the components required for the production of blow mold machines while Seecor will assist the company in streamlining the design.
Global Blow Moulding Machines Market: Regional Outlook
Automotive manufacturers are shifting from mature regions to emerging countries, such as India and China. The global blow moulding machine market is anticipated to be dominated by the Asia Pacific region, with China leading the market, both in terms of production and consumption. India is also anticipated to witness sound growth in demand for blow moulding machines owing to the rapid growth being seen in the consumer packaging and automotive industry.
North America and Europe are collectively anticipated to hold significant share in the blow moulding machines market and the growth in automotive and electronics & electrical industry in the region is anticipated to drive the demand for blow moulding machines in the coming years.
Global Blow Moulding Machines Market Segmentation
The global blow moulding machines market can be segmented on the basis of type, application, raw material and region.
On the basis of type, the global blow moulding machines market can be segmented into:
- Injection Stretch
On the basis of application, the global blow moulding machines market can be segmented into:
- Other Applications
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. We have offices in US and Dublin, whereas our global headquarter is in Dubai. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analyzed. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583