Market Snapshot of Die Cutter
According to the latest report on die-cutting machine market, the demand for die-cutting machines is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 5% by the next decade, globally. Moreover, the sales of die-cutter is expected to increase exponentially over the forecasted period, due to high prevalence of sustainable packaging market.
What are the Key Trends Impacting Growth of the Die-Cutter Market?
The carbide rotary die-Cutter (NT Die-Cutter) is used to cut contours of different products like paper or non-woven fabrics which are difficult to proceed with the conventional stamping die method with high precision and a high speed. This cutter comprises three-dimensional cutter blades, which are present on the cylindrical outer surface of the die-cutter and an anvil roll.
For more insights, Request For Sample of this report
The carbide rotary die-cutter is applied with the cemented carbides and machining technologies which helps in improving the product-life cycle of the die-cutter as compared to the conventional die-cutter. Along with the improvement in the product life cycle, the new carbide rotary die-cutter also provides numerous advantages such as excellent cutting ability, high-speed operation, and high reliability.
On the other part, the laser die-cutters are gaining pace, the reason being it does not require any contact with the material and enhances the use of a high-speed laser to cut through the substrate. They are used to cut various materials such as fabric, paper, plastic, rubber, etc. and into various shapes.
How is the Demand for Electric Die-Cutter Increasing as compared to the Manual Die-Cutter?
When compared to the manual die-cutter, its functions and operations work on the manual handle which needs to turn or rotate, which then turns the rollers to move the sandwich (cutting plates & the material) through between the rollers. But, if the die-cutter’s handle is reluctant to turn or rotate, it may lead to the improper and imprecise cutting of the cloth, paper, etc. An electric die-cutter works automatically without any manual handling which in turn results in a correct sandwich through the rollers without the occurrence of any error.
The following are the global key players such as
- Converting Equipment International (CEI)
- KOMORI Corporation
- Associated Pacific Machinery Corp.
- SUN Automation Group
- KAMA GmbH
- Duplo Corporation
- Preco Inc.
- Rollem International
- and Kempsmith Machine Company Inc.
Key Asian players manufacturing die-cutter are
- SBL MACHINERY CO.
- Hi-Tech Systems PFE Private Limited
- K.M. Machines
- PGI Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
- Nippon Tungsten Co.Ltd.
- Natraj Corrugating Machinery Co.
- Shanghai Yawa Printing Machinery Co.Ltd.
- Shandong Century Machinery Co.Ltd.
- Wenxhou Guangya Machinery Co.Ltd.
- and HOACO Group.
What strategies are the Key Players adopting for Increasing their Market Share in the Die-Cutter Market?
The manufacturers involved in the production of the die-cutter are involved in the launching of the new products or machinery while making an addition to their product portfolio and key die-cutter manufacturers are investing in the innovative die-cutters to capture the market.
- In April 2021, GWP Packaging has announced their investment in a new one million euros investment in new die-cutter and pallet strapping equipment at their Wiltshire Packaging Facility.
- In October 2020, Heidelberg Innovation GmbH launched its innovative automated die-cutter, “Mastermatrix 106 CSB” with its innovative die-cutting kit integrated into the digital Prinect Production Workflow. The stand-out point for the new die-cutter is that the data for a job is readily available at the die-cutter machine along the adjustments for the sheet formats are fully automatic, which helps in avoiding manual or human errors.
- In October 2020, Rusken Packaging announced their most recent expansion at the Cullman, AL headquarters which includes the addition of two new die-cutter K&L Machines. The first one is a Jumbo Machine, which will enhance their large item capabilities. The second is a K&L die-cutter which has customization in printing & design along with detailed printing and the ability to run at optimal speeds.
Why is the U.S. a Big Market for Die-Cutter Market?
The majority of the key players manufacturing die-cutters have their presence in the U.S. which is the key factor driving the growth of the die-cutter market. Also, the changing technologies and the innovations by emphasizing research & development activities are acting as a boon towards the growth of the die-cutter market. The increasing demand for die-cutters from pharmaceutical companies is bolstering the market growth for the die-cutter market.
Key Segments of Die-Cutter Market Covered in the Report
Based on machine type, the die-cutter market has been segmented as
Based on the application, the die-cutter market has been segmented as
- Die-cutting/Through cutting
Based on the end use, the die-cutter market has been segmented as
- Pharmaceutical & Healthcare
- Industrial & Manufacturing
- Others (Construction, etc.)
Based on the region, the die-cutter market has been segmented as
- North America
- Latin America
- South Asia
- East Asia
- Middle East & Africa
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. We have offices in US and Dublin, whereas our global headquarter is in Dubai. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analyzed. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583