Nearly 5.5 million scrubber dryers were sold in 2019, which translates to just half of the global demand expected for 2031. However, even though scrubber dryers have gained immense popularity over the years, which has created a critical situation for traditional cleaning equipment, still, the market is not yet in a position to overtake the traditional cleaning equipment market.
The COVID-19 pandemic exhibited an opportunity for scrubber dryer manufactures and suppliers to enhance their product offerings of antimicrobial scrub pads and cleaning solutions. With increasing cases of COVID-19 across regions, demand for scrubber dryers has seen a dramatic rise.
The global scrubber dryer market is poised to expand to a CAGR close to 8% over the forecast period of 2021-2031.
Key Takeaways from Market Study
- The global scrubber dryer market is anticipated to add 2.1X value by 2031.
- Demand for stand-on/ step-on scrubber dryers expected to surge at a substantial CAGR of 8.4% over the forecast years.
- Retail sector accounts for 17% of scrubber dryer demand among end-use industries.
- For every 100 scrubber dryers retailed in Asia pacific, 67 are the walk-behind type.
- The market in North America expected to expand at a CAGR of 7.7%, and set to be valued at over US$ 2.7 Bn in 2031, owing to higher presence of manufacturers in the region, huge consumer base, and substantial consumption with streamlined supply chains.
- Battery-operated scrubber dryers are poised to provide higher opportunity for manufactures.
- North America is the leading producer of scrubber dryers, followed by Europe. Out of 100 scrubber dryers sold, 33 are being sold in North America.
- Direct sales to account for over one-third of global market share.
“Sales of scrubber dryers flourish on increasing spending on public sanitation and hygiene, and also on increasing awareness among people – higher spending, higher growth,” says a Fact.MR analyst.
Aforementioned players rely on a blend of organic and inorganic strategies to increase penetration across lucrative markets. These strategies include product launches, collaborations and partnerships with prominent scrubber dryer manufacturers and suppliers, acquisitions, and strengthening of regional and global distribution networks.
- Nilfisk Group, Tennant, and Numatic International have been endeavouring to establish a unique selling proposition for their products. Nilfisk, in 2020, launched its autonomous scrubber dryer line with BrainOS. This scrubber dryer has the capacity to clean a large warehouse and large spaces.
Key Companies Profiled in Global Market –
- Hako GmbH (Possehl)
- Alfred Kärcher SE & Co. KG
- Taski (Diversey Holdings Ltd.)
- Nilfisk Group
- Numatic International
- Amano Corporation
- RPS Corporation
- NSS Enterprises
- Hefei Gaomei Cleaning Equipment Co., Ltd
Key Market Segments Covered
- Walk-behind Scrubber Dryers
- Stand-on/Step-on Scrubber Dryers
- Ride-on Scrubber Dryers
- Electrically-operated Scrubber Dryers
- Battery-operated Scrubber Dryers
- Scrubber Dryers for Household Use
- Scrubber Dryers for Commercial Use
- Healthcare Facilities
- Educational Institutions
- Scrubber Dryers for Government Use
- Scrubber Dryers for Use at Airports and Railway Stations
- Industrial Scrubber Dryers
- Direct Sales
- Supermarkets and Hypermarkets
- Specialty Stores
- Online stores
What Makes the U.S. the Growth Epicenter for Scrubber Dryers?
The U.S. remains the major contributor to the growth of the market, as there are around 130 Mn units of scrubber dryers sold annually in the country. The U.S. accounted for US$ 1.1 Bn market value in the year 2020. Increasing population, abundance of raw material, and early development have set the stage for the U.S. to be the most attractive market for scrubber dryers.
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. We have offices in US and Dublin, whereas our global headquarter is in Dubai. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analyzed. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583