250 Pages of Market Study Conducted on the Breast Cancer Diagnostics Market by Fact.MR, a Market Research and Competitive Intelligence Provider Offers Vital Insights into Key Factors and its Consequent Impact on the Demand and Sales of the Breast Cancer Diagnostics over the Forecast Period 2021-2031
A recently revised survey on the breast cancer diagnostics market by Fact.MR predicts demand to rise at a healthy CAGR of around 7% over the decade. The survey also states that, the global breast cancer diagnostics market was valued at around US$ 4 Billion in 2020, and is slated to expand almost 2X by 2031.
The latest report by Fact.MR, examines the Breast Cancer Diagnostics market demand, growth opportunities and Breast Cancer Diagnostics market size and share. The report tracks Breast Cancer Diagnostics sales in over 20 countries, highlighting the variance and unique set of conditions that are unique to every market. The study analyzes Breast Cancer Diagnostics market key trends that are currently determining the overall growth.
Key Takeaways from Market Study
- Global demand for breast cancer diagnostics to rise at healthy CAGR of nearly 7% over the decade.
- Rising demand for affordable and cost-effective solutions in emerging nations such as India and Brazil expected to drive demand.
- Global breast cancer diagnostics market raked in revenue worth US$ 4 Bn in 2020.
- India and China expected to lead demand for breast cancer diagnostics in Asia Pacific.
- Hospital-associated labs accounted for nearly 50% market share in 2020.
- In terms of revenue, North America held around 45% share of global market in 2020.
“Rising number of active breast cancer cases is a major concern across the globe, and non-existence of early diagnostic solutions is a major factor influencing the landscape,” says a Fact.MR analyst.
Prime providers of breast cancer diagnostics are striving to come up with diagnostic solutions that offer early detection of breast cancer. Key market players are also investing in the research & development of diagnostic solutions that are fast, accurate, and cost-efficient.
- Vice President of India, Shri M. Venkaiah Naidu, in September 2021, launched the first-of-its-kind breast cancer helpline, set up by the Ushalakshmi Breast Cancer Foundation. This is a new step for the nation to spread awareness about breast cancer.
- Elizabeth Hurley, actress and model, launched a cancer support center in London in September 2021, ahead of the cancer awareness month. The support centre was named Future Dreams House.
- In October 2021, to increase awareness about breast cancer, WellSpan Health and Capital Blue Cross, in collaboration, launched a mobile mammography motor coach, which is in accordance with their goal to increase screening for breast cancer across five countries.
Key Segments of Breast Cancer Diagnostics Industry Survey
- By Test Type:
- CA Tests for Breast Cancer
- BRCA Test for Breast Cancer
- ER & PR Test for Breast Cancer
- CEA Test for Breast Cancer
- KRAS Mutation Test for Breast Cancer
- HER 2 Test for Breast Cancer
- PSA Test for Breast Cancer
- EGFR Mutation Test for Breast Cancer
- Immunohistochemistry for Breast Cancer
- By End User:
- Hospital Associated Labs
- Independent Diagnostic Laboratories
- Cancer Research Institutes
How is the U.S. Breast Cancer Diagnostics Market Shaping Up?
Demand for breast cancer diagnostics in the U.S. is anticipated to increase at a high CAGR owing to rising cases across the nation. Well-established diagnostic infrastructure, technological advancements, increasing healthcare expenditure, and rising awareness about breast cancer are some of the prime factors that are shaping market growth in the country.
More Valuable Insights Available
This global breast cancer diagnostics market survey entails detailed assessment while providing data for the historic period (2016-2020) and also predictive insights for the forecast period (2021-2031).
The report defines the market in terms of segments to make it comprehensive and effective. The segmentation is on the basis of test type (CA Test, HER 2, BRCA, CEA, ER & PR, KRAS mutation, PSA, EGFR mutation test, immunohistochemistry, and others) and end user (hospital-associated labs, independent diagnostic laboratories, cancer research institutes, and others), across six major regions of the world (North America, Latin America, Europe, Japan, APEJ, and MEA).
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. We have offices in US and Dublin, whereas our global headquarter is in Dubai. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analyzed. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583
Unit No: AU-01-H Gold Tower (AU),
Plot No: JLT-PH1-I3A,
Jumeirah Lakes Towers,
Dubai, United Arab Emirates