The zooming focus on health and well-being through food and drinks highlights the proclivity for high-health-quo, naturally-sourced consumables – translating into the increasing demand for and supply of ready-to-consume organic health foods and beverages.
The Flavored Milk Market research report aims to provide an unbiased and a comprehensive outlook of the global market to the readers. Analysts have studied the key trends defining the trajectory of the market. The research report also includes an assessment of the achievements made by the players in the Flavored Milk Market so far. It also notes the key trends in the market that are likely to be lucrative.
We deliver market intelligence according to your requirements. This report can be customized as per your business needs. We meet client expectations with the help of our peerless pre-execution, execution, and post-execution engagement models. Our analysts offer quantified B2B research on market threats and opportunities. They also provide qualitative analysis of the global Flavored Milk Market.
Key players operating in the global flavored milk market are
- Nestlé S.A.
- Fonterra Co-operative Group Limited
- China Mengniu Dairy Company Limited
- Dairy Farmers of America Inc.
- Koninklijke Friesland Campina N.V.
- Dean Foods Company
- Morinaga Milk Industry Co., Ltd.
- Gujarat Cooperative Milk Marketing Federation Ltd.
5 Key Estimations for the Global Flavored Milk Market
- Chocolate flavored milk will remain sought-after among consumers in the market, with sales poised to surpass revenues worth US$ 10,000 Mn by 2022-end.
- Tin & can packaging will remain preferred for flavored milk in the global market. Sales of tin & can package flavored milk are anticipated to account for nearly US$ 20,000 Mn revenues by 2022-end.
- During 2017 to 2022, Europe will remain dominant in the global market for flavored milk and will account for more than one-fourth market share in terms of revenues.
- Flavored milk sales are expected to register the highest CAGR in Asia Pacific excluding Japan (APEJ) through 2022.
- Based on sales channels, traditional grocery retailers will remain dominant in the global market for flavored milk, with sales projected to register the fastest expansion through 2022.
Following Questions Answers Covered in the Report are:
- How will the global Flavored Milk Market perform during the forecast period? What will be the market size in terms of value and volume?
- Which segment will drive the global Flavored Milk Market? Which regional market will show extensive growth in the future? What are the reasons?
- How will the market dynamics change because of the impact of future market opportunities, restraints, and drivers?
- What are the key strategies adopted by players to sustain themselves in the global Flavored Milk Market?
- How will these strategies influence the market growth and competition?
Regional analysis includes
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Argentina, Chile, Peru, Rest of LATAM)
- EU – (Germany, France, Italy, Spain), UK, BENELUX (Belgium, Netherlands, Luxemburg), NORDIC (Norway, Denmark, Iceland, Sweden), Eastern Europe (Poland, Ukraine, Czech Rep. etc.), Rest of Europe
- CIS & Russia
- Asia Pacific Excluding Japan (Greater China, India, S. Korea, ASEAN Countries, Rest of APEJ)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, Turkey, Iran, Israel, South Africa , Rest of MEA)
The Report Covers Exhaustive Analysis On:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
The Flavored Milk Market report answers the following queries:
- What is the largest share held by key players in the market?
- What strategies have proven most advantageous in the Flavored Milk Market?
- Which region promises largest opportunity for new investors during the forecast period 2021 to 2031?
- What factors will most likely present challenges to growth during the forecast period?
- What will be the value of total revenues, and at what CAGR will the growth compound during the forecast period 2021 to 2031?
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analyzed. Our sales offices in United States and Dublin, Ireland. Headquarter based in Dubai, UAE. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
Contact:US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583