A recent report by Fact.MR states that the market for white wines is expected to surpass US$ 60 Bn in the projected assessment period 2021-2031. As per the report, the white wine market will register a CAGR of almost 5% by the end of 2031. In the short run, until 2022, white wine sales will experience sluggish to moderate growth, registering a CAGR of 3.5% to be valued at just over US$ 46 Bn.
Historically, between 2016 and 2020, the white wine industry gained a market value that surpassed US$ 35 Bn. Owing to COVID-19 restrictions, hotels and restaurants were shut down. This, in turn, affected the sales of white wine negatively. As relaxations increase, end use industries are resuming operations, thereby restoring demand.
Demand from the residential sector has increased over time. In addition, experimentation and inclusion of different flavours will boost the sales of white wines. Also, wine companies are focusing on the packaging of wine that can be used as gifts and can be added to gift hampers. Thus, the demand for white wines will upsurge in the forecast period.
Key Takeaways from the Market Study
- Riesling white wine expected to hold a significant share, yielding over 1/5th of global demand
- Pinot Grigio to exhibit absolute $ opportunity worth US$ 500 Mn by 2022
- By 2022, over US$ 6 Bn of total market revenue to be stimulated by Chardonnay white wines
- By body type, light bodied wines to account for nearly 2/5th of the global white wine demand
- By sales channel, modern trade outlets to capture over 33% of total market revenue
- The white wine industry expected to hold a market share of more than 50% throughout Europe
- Asia is expected to contribute 35% revenue to the white wine market.
“Increasing inclusion of different flavours and enhanced tastes and flavors along with health benefits is propelling the demand for white wine across several regions,” opines a Fact.MR analyst.
Key Segments Covered
- Sauvignon Blanc
- Chenin Blanc
- Grüner Veltliner
- Pinot Grigio
- Other White Wines
- White Sale Sales via Modern Trade
- White Sale Sales via Grocery Stores
- White Sale Sales via Convenience Stores
- White Sale Sales via E-commerce
- White Sale Sales via Other Retail Formats
- Light Bodied White Wine
- Medium Bodied White Wine
- Full-Bodied White Wine
- Dry White Wine
- Semi-sweet White Wine
- Sweet White Wine
Report Benefits & Key Questions Answered
- White Wine Category and segment level analysis:Fact MR provides a detailed analysis of the factors influencing sales growth across key segments. It highlights key growth drivers and provides useful information for identifying sales prospects at the regional and local level.
- White Wine Historical volume analysis: The report provides a comparison of White Wine’s historical sales and projected sales performance for 2021-2031.
- White Wine Manufacturing trend analysis: The report offers a detailed analysis of manufacturing trends in the White Wine market. It carefully gauges the impact of changing healthcare needs of key demographics globally
- White Wine Consumption by demographics: The report investigates consumer behavior affecting White Wine demand outlook for the assessment period. Effect of their keenness for digital trends on White Wine market is carefully analyzed
- Post COVID consumer spending on White Wine: Healthcare industry has been largely influenced by COVID-19 pandemic. The Fact MR Market survey analyzed consumer spending post COVID-19. It assesses how current trends that will influence expenditure on healthcare services, thus affecting White Wine market growth.
Following Questions Answers Covered in the Report are:
- How will the global White Wine Market perform during the forecast period? What will be the market size in terms of value and volume?
- Which segment will drive the global White Wine Market? Which regional market will show extensive growth in the future? What are the reasons?
- How will the market dynamics change because of the impact of future market opportunities, restraints, and drivers?
- What are the key strategies adopted by players to sustain themselves in the global White Wine Market?
- How will these strategies influence the market growth and competition?
Regional analysis includes
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Argentina, Chile, Peru, Rest of LATAM)
- EU – (Germany, France, Italy, Spain), UK, BENELUX (Belgium, Netherlands, Luxemburg), NORDIC (Norway, Denmark, Iceland, Sweden), Eastern Europe (Poland, Ukraine, Czech Rep. etc.), Rest of Europe
- CIS & Russia
- Asia Pacific Excluding Japan (Greater China, India, S. Korea, ASEAN Countries, Rest of APEJ)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, Turkey, Iran, Israel, South Africa , Rest of MEA)
The Report Covers Exhaustive Analysis On:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
The White Wine Market report answers the following queries:
- What is the largest share held by key players in the market?
- What strategies have proven most advantageous in the White Wine Market?
- Which region promises largest opportunity for new investors during the forecast period 2021 to 2031?
- What factors will most likely present challenges to growth during the forecast period?
- What will be the value of total revenues, and at what CAGR will the growth compound during the forecast period 2021 to 2031?
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analyzed. Our sales offices in United States and Dublin, Ireland. Headquarter based in Dubai, UAE. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583