The impact of the COVID-19 outbreak has compelled several manufacturers and industries to rethink their operations to gradually recover from the losses incurred for years to come. The organic chemicals industry suffered a huge setback due to halted production and a limited supply of raw materials.
The report offers actionable and valuable market insights of Isophthalic Polyester Resin. The latest report by Fact.MR provides details on the present scenario of the market across various regions along with the historic data and forecast of the market. The report also includes information on the sales and demand of Isophthalic Polyester Resin Market across various industries and regions.
To remain ‘ahead’ of your competitors, request for a sample – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=4731
The market study done by Fact.MR gives exclusive information about how the market will grow. The study identifies crucial trends that are determining the growth of Isophthalic Polyester Resin market. This newly published report sheds light on vital dynamics, such as the drivers, restraints, and opportunities for key market players as well as emerging players associated with the production and supply. The latest report by Fact.MR provides detailed Market Analysis of Isophthalic Polyester Resin
This newly published and insightful report sheds light on Market Insights of Isophthalic Polyester Resin, key dynamics, their impact on the overall value chain from suppliers to end-users and Growth of Isophthalic Polyester Resin Market.
The global unsaturated polyester resin market will multiply 1.5X from 2020 to 2030. Growth of this market is accredited to superior quality of products, and components manufactured using different kinds of unsaturated polyester resins. The versatility of applications in high growth industries such as building & construction, marine, and automotive will continue to generate profits.
Need more information about Report Methodology? Click here- https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RM&rep_id=4731
However, as governments around the world cut off non-essential imports and exports to contain coronavirus, the market for unsaturated polyester resins will witness a marginal slump. Market players are facing challenges in production and distribution channels. China is the largest market for unsaturated polyester resins. The effect of COVID-19 on Chinese economy greatly affects the growth trajectory of this market.
Key Takeaways of Unsaturated Polyester Resin Market Study
- Dicyclopentadiene Unsaturated Polyester or DCPD – UPR is the most popular product type. The segment accounts for more than 35% share of the total market value on the back of increasing applications in large, glass-fibre reinforced plastic products.
- Higher flexibility and tensile strength make Isophthalic products the highest growing product type segment. Isophthalic products will grow at a flourishing 6.5% CAGR through 2029.
- Building & Construction end-use segment is the most remunerative avenue for unsaturated polyester resin manufacturers. The segment holds more than 26% share of total market revenues and will grow 1.4X between 2019 and 2029.
- Marine, transport, and artificial stones are financially rewarding end-use segments for market players. Among these, transport is the most rewarding with an impressive 7.2% CAGR during the forecast period.
- East Asia accounts for a majority share of more than 40% of the total market value. Multiplying infrastructure investment by countries such as China, and Japan will continue to strengthen growth in this region.
- South Asia & Oceania is the most lucrative region with 6.7% CAGR through 2029. Booming automotive industry, and the need for energy efficient infrastructure in Indonesia, Singapore, and Malaysia contribute to the growth potential of this region.
Building & Construction to Pave Way for COVID-19 Recovery
Current situations pose a tough challenge for market players. The loss of productive employee hours, and disruption of the supply chain are main concerns. However, recovery strategies must involve targeted building & construction projects post the pandemic. Increasing application of unsaturated polyester resin in roofing, reinforcing, and fitting components is a major growth driver for the market.
This traction can be attributed to anti-corrosive and high-strength properties of composites made from unsaturated polyester resins. Favorable government initiatives such as LaGuardia & O’Hare airport construction in the US, Beijing airport construction in China, and Make in India program are favorable regional trends. Another driver of market growth is the urgent need to increase the fuel efficiency of the automotive industry. Unsaturated polyester resins are employed in producing light-weight, high-tensile strength components to reduce vehicle weight and increase fuel efficiency.
Global Unsaturated Polyester Resin Market: In-Depth Assessment on Key Segments
The global unsaturated polyester resin market is segmented on the basis of product, end-use, and region.
- Building & Construction
- Tanks & Pipes
- Artificial Stones
- North America
- Latin America
- East Asia
- South Asia & Oceania
- Middle East & Africa
This taxonomy and the detailed TOC prepared are confidential and intended exclusively for the individual or entity with whom it is being shared. Reading, disseminating, distributing, or copying this to any party other than the addressee(s) is unauthorized and prohibited.
Full Access of this Exclusive Report is Available at- https://www.factmr.com/checkout/4731
Key Question answered in the survey of Isophthalic Polyester Resin market report:
- Sales and Demand of Isophthalic Polyester Resin
- Growth of Isophthalic Polyester Resin Market
- Market Analysis of Isophthalic Polyester Resin
- Market Insights of Isophthalic Polyester Resin
- Key Drivers Impacting the Isophthalic Polyester Resin market
- Which are the Key drivers impacted by Isophthalic Polyester Resin market
- Restraints Shaping Market Growth
- Market Survey of Isophthalic Polyester Resin
More Valuable Insights on Isophthalic Polyester Resin Market
Fact.MR, in its new report, offers an unbiased Market Analysis of Isophthalic Polyester Resin, Sales and Demand of Isophthalic Polyester Resin, analyzing forecast statistics through 2019 and beyond. The study reveals growth projections on the basis of various criteria.
Read More Trending Reports of Fact.MR-
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analyzed. Our sales offices in United States and Dublin, Ireland. Headquarter based in Dubai, UAE. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583