Model based testing market is likely to witness a steady growth in the coming years, on the back of rise in the demand for advanced software based testing techniques along with proliferating information technology (IT) industry in various regions across the globe. Manual testing procedures are getting out-of-date as they failed to keep up with the complex structure of dependencies in system under test.
The Market Research Survey by “Fact.MR, A Market Research and Competitive Intelligence Provider” highlights the key reasons behind increasing Demand of Model Based Testing . The new Model Based Testing market analysis report outlines the key factors that will impact sales, production and supply during the assessment 2021-203.
The report highlights the Model Based Testing market key trends that are expected to influence the overall dynamics, and Model Based Testing market size and share.
To Get In-depth Insights Request for Free Brochure here – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=B&rep_id=445
Model Based Testing Market – Notable Developments
Infosys, Oracle, Capgemini, Accenture, HCL Technologies, Wipro, Microsoft, Teveron, IBM Corporation, PractiTest Ltd., Seapine Software, Inc., Turbo computer systems, Smarte Soft, Inc., Testing Technologies IST GmbH are some of the leading players operating in model based testing market.
- In April 2019, Accenture’s Accenture Interactive agreed to acquire one of the world’s most innovative and influential creative agencies – Droga5, to boost its capabilities to design, develop, and run customer experiences that grow brands and business. In July 2016, the company formed an alliance with Tricentis to integrate the Tricentis Tosca Testsuite into the former’s application testing services and bring next level of automation with model based testing to enterprises.
- In March 2019, Infosys announced that it has entered into strategic partnership with ABN AMRO in Netherlands to strengthen the company’s position as a leading technology and business process management provider across mortgage administration services. As a part of the partnership, Infosys will acquire 75% shareholding in ABN AMRO’s subsidiary – Stater N.V.
Key questions answered in Model Based Testing Market Survey Report:
- What is the current scenario and key trends in Model Based Testing Market?
- What are the key strategies companies are adopting to increase their consumer base?
- What are the key categories within the Model Based Testing segments and their future potential?
- What are the major Model Based Testing Market drivers and their expected impact during the short, medium, and long terms?
- What is the Model Based Testing Market size and what are the opportunities for the key players?
Request Customized Report as Per Your Requirements – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RC&rep_id=445
Essential Takeaways from the Market Report
- Comparison of prominent players operating in the market.
- Recent developments and key strategies adopted by market players.
- Study of the micro and macro-economic growth indicators.
- Impact of the various factors on the sales of the Model Based Testing market.
- Market share analysis of the key companies in Model Based Testing industry and coverage of events like mergers & acquisitions, joint ventures, collaborations or partnerships, and other key market strategies
Model Based Testing Market Players Eye Lucrative Opportunities in Asia Pacific
While presence of world’s leading tech companies is boosting the adoption of model based testing in developed nations of North America and Europe, key players are focusing on improving their foothold in emerging economies of Asia Pacific. Strong automotive sectors along with expanding IT industry in these regions that has significantly increased the need for software testing are likely to strengthen the growth of model based testing market in Asia Pacific.
The Report Covers Exhaustive Analysis On:
- Model Based Testing Market Drivers, Segments and Restraints.
- Model Based Testing Market Survey and Dynamics
- Model Based Testing Market Size & Demand
- Model Based Testing Key Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Model Based Testing Sales, Competition & Companies involved
Thank you for reading our report. For further queries and customization inquiries, please get in touch with us. Our team will ensure the report is customized to meet your requirements.
Read More Trending Reports of Fact.MR-
Fact.MR research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analysed. Our sales offices in United States and Dublin, Ireland. Headquarter based in Dubai, UAE. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583