The Submersible Pump market report also covers the key factors regarding the recent happenings such as new product launches, synergisms, and mergers & acquisitions. Furthermore, the study offers a dexterous background for acquiring heaps of information that likely consumers can use to ensure better gains at low expenditures. The presentation of insights on Submersible Pump market segmentation by type, application, and geography provides a critical angle of, what manufacturers are seeking for the stipulated timeframe.
For detailed insights on enhancing your product footprint, request for a sample here – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=4818
The global submersible pump market was valued at US$ 8.7 billion in 2020 and it is anticipated to add value worth US$ 3.5 billion during the forecast period. The outbreak of COVID-19 will leave a residual impact on the long-term outlook of the market with growth projected at a sluggish CAGR of 3.4% through 2030. Stunted growth is foreseen due to latency in application industries amid stringent lockdowns in many countries.
Trade suspensions across leading countries to prevent the spread of COVID-19 has drastically impacted the market and is causing a sharp dip in overall revenue. Decelerating demand in the oil & gas industry coupled with a slowdown in the construction sector has ushered in huge revenue losses for submersible pump market players. However, in the second half of the forecast period, as the impact of the pandemic fades, the market is anticipated to rebound and pave way for notable opportunities.
For critical insights on this market, request for methodology here – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RM&rep_id=4818
Key Takeaways of Submersible Pump Market Study:
- The global submersible pump market is expected to grow at a sluggish CAGR of 3.3% in terms of volume and it is anticipated to expand 1.4X from 2020 through 2030.
- Borewell submersible pumps will hold the maximum share in terms of value and are projected to create an absolute dollar opportunity of US$ 1.7 billion during the forecast period.
- Submersible pumps with head above 100 meters are expected to grow at a CAGR of 3.8% in terms of value, and are slated to gain 73 BPS on their market share by the end of the forecast period.
- By application, mining is projected to account for a majority share in terms of value, and will create an absolute $ opportunity of more than US$ 1.8 billion during the forecast period.
For in-depth competitive analysis, buy now – https://www.factmr.com/checkout/4818
- Europe is forecast to hold maximum share in terms of value. The region is expected to lose 160 BPS from its market share in terms of value by the end of forecast period.
New-Age Product Offerings to Revitalize Market Prospects
The global submersible pump market is highly competitive in nature. Key players are focusing on critical research and development in order to develop new solutions according to specific requirements.
Read More Trending and Similar Reports from Fact.MR – https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/demand-for-industrial-gear-solutions-with-complex-designs-driving-gear-measuring-machines-market-factmr-301266718.html
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analyzed. Our sales offices in United States and Dublin, Ireland. Headquarter based in Dubai, UAE. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583