Apparel designers in the sports industry are consistently addressing the trends associated with the use of fabrics and advancements in the gameplay techniques. With increasing popularity of ice hockey, several companies manufacturing sports apparel are focusing upon capitalizing from the surging uptake for this sport. New materials being used to manufacture ice hockey apparels are being procured at cheap costs. Companies in the global ice hockey apparel market are working towards increasing the comfort levels of their apparels while simultaneously boosting their protectiveness quotient.
For detailed insights on enhancing your product footprint, request for a sample here – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=412
Fact.MR’s recently published study assesses the future of the global ice hockey apparel market for the period, 2017-2026. During this forecast period, the global ice hockey apparel market is expected to register a value CAGR of 2.5%. The report further estimates that the global ice hockey apparel market will record the sales of apparels worth over half a billion dollars by the end of 2026. A slew of factors have been analyzed to assess their impact on the growth of the global ice hockey apparel market.
6 Key Research Highlights from Fact.MR Study
- Through 2026, North America will emerge as the largest market for ice hockey apparels, particularly to the prevalence of the sports in Canada and the US
- With respect to the type of apparels, jackets are poised to remain the top-sellers while jerseys/t-shirts will register fastest revenue growth at 2.9% CAGR over the forecast period
- While modern trade channels accounted for global sales of over US$ 100 Mn ice hockey apparels in 2017, third-party online channels will emerge as lucrative for future sales
- In 2017 and beyond, men will be the leading consumers in the global ice hockey apparel market, accounting for a global market value share of approximately 85%
- Throughout the forecast period, individual buyers will contribute to more than two-third of ice hockey apparel sales globally
- By 2026-end, Europe’s ice hockey apparel market will account for one-third share of global market value
For critical insights on this market, request for methodology here – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RM&rep_id=412
For in-depth competitive analysis, buy now – https://www.factmr.com/checkout/412
The report has profiled leading companies in the global ice hockey apparel market. Bauer Hockey, Inc., Adidas AG, Easton Hockey, Inc., Don Simmons Sports, Inc., Montreal-Tackla Hockey Company, Graf Skates AG, Sherwood Athletics Group Inc., New Balance, Inc., Tecnica Group S.p.A., and Wm T. Burnett & Co., Inc. are the leading manufacturers of ice hockey apparels expected to instrument the production in the global market over the near future. Several companies manufacturing ice hockey apparels are expected to extend the use of new fabrics made of hybrid and composite materials. In addition, these players are expected to invest in development of new designs for ice hockey apparels in order to boost their additional functions in protecting the body of the player.
Read More Trending and Similar Reports from Fact.MR – https://www.globenewswire.com/en/news-release/2018/02/23/1386651/0/en/4-Key-Takeaways-from-Fact-MR-s-Report-on-Softball-Equipment-Market-for-Forecast-Period-20176-2026.html
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analyzed. Our sales offices in United States and Dublin, Ireland. Headquarter based in Dubai, UAE. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583