Strong involvement of film and entertainment industry with technological developments has paved the way for rapid innovations in the industry, which results in increased need to implement and execute compatible licenses and regulations. Apart from music and films, copyright licensing of literature work continues to gain significant momentum to protect original works of authorship. Moreover, mounting demand for protection of content and credibility of author has facilitated numerous growth opportunities for companies active in the copyright licensing market.
For detailed insights on enhancing your product footprint, request for a sample here – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=4848
In recent years, digital marketing has helped companies to reach their targeted customers and position their products accordingly. Today, numerous companies outsource their digital marketing content for conveying features of their product/services. Subsequently, these companies are inclined towards obtaining copyright license tosecure their content and impose legal charges on the ones who misuse the created content. In general, copyright protects works such as image, writing, software code, photographs, poetry, movies, music, video games, videos, plays, paintings, sheet music, recorded music performances, novels, sculptures, photographs, choreography, and architectural designs.
Increasing adoption of digital marketing strategy by companies is opening up new avenues for the copyright licensing market growth. According to a new Fact.MR study, thecopyright licensing is poised to grow at CAGR of 5% and account for revenue worth US$ 1,650Mn by 2030-end.
For critical insights on this market, request for methodology here – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RM&rep_id=4848
Key Takeaways of Global Copyright LicensingMarket Study
- Copyright licensing for literature work is estimated to account for 24% share of the total market revenue in 2020, and lose50 BPS in its market share by 2030 over 2020.
- Literature work continues to influence growth strategies of copyright licensing market players, which is expected to be valued at US$ 220 Mn in 2020 and reach US$ 370 Mn by 2030, growing at a CAGR of 5.5% during the forecast period.
- In terms of vertical, copyright licensing for animation has registered a notable growth rate over the historical period. It is expected to record a CAGR of 6% and create an absolute $ opportunity of US$ 161 Mn during the forecast period.
- North America’s copyright licensing market is projected to hold a prominent share of the global market value.
- South Asia’s copyright licensing market is projected to resister the highest growth rate in terms of value during the forecast period.
For in-depth competitive analysis, buy now – https://www.factmr.com/checkout/4848
Copyright Licensing Market: Segmentation
Fact.MR has studied the copyright licensing market with detailed segmentation on the basis of type, organization, vertical and key regions.
|Literature Works||Large Enterprises||Music and Entertainment||North America|
|Films||Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs)||Architecture||Latin America|
|Artistic Works||Art & Graphics||East Asia|
|Architectural Designs||Others||South Asia|
Read More Trending and Similar Reports from Fact.MR – https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/push-to-talk-ptt-services-and-solution-to-concentrate-increasingly-in-government–defense-sectors-factmr-301271566.html
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analyzed. Our sales offices in United States and Dublin, Ireland. Headquarter based in Dubai, UAE. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583