The market study done by Fact.MR gives exclusive information about how the market will grow. The study identifies crucial trends that are determining the growth of Glycerol Humectants market. This newly published report sheds light on vital dynamics, such as the drivers, restraints, and opportunities for key market players as well as emerging players associated with the production and supply. The latest report by Fact.MR provides detailed Market Analysis of Glycerol Humectants
The report offers actionable and valuable market insights of Glycerol Humectants. The latest report by Fact.MR provides details on the present scenario of the market across various regions along with the historic data and forecast of the market. The report also includes information on the sales and demand of Glycerol Humectants Market across various industries and regions.
To remain ‘ahead’ of your competitors, request for a sample – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=453&utm_source=\Factmrblog&utm_medium=Akash
This newly published and insightful report sheds light on Market Insights of Glycerol Humectants, key dynamics, their impact on the overall value chain from suppliers to end-users and Growth of Glycerol Humectants Market. The scope of Fact.MR’s report is to analyze the global humectant market for the forecast period 2017-2026 and provide readers an unbiased and accurate analysis.
Humectant manufacturers, stakeholders, and suppliers in the global consumer goods sector can benefit from the analysis offered in this report. This report offers a comprehensive analysis, which can be of interest to leading trade magazines and journals pertaining to humectant.
The report commences with a brief information of the global humectant market. This executive summary sets the tone for the rest of the report, providing users the scope of the report. The executive summary includes important facts and statistics on the global humectant market.
Need more information about Report Methodology? Click here- https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RM&rep_id=453&utm_source=\Factmrblog&utm_medium=Akash
The next section offers an overview of the global humectant market. This comprises an introduction to the market, along with a standard definition of the product – humectant. In this section, market value and year-over-year growth is offered to the readers.
Year-over-year growth provides readers with a broader view of growth patterns over the forecast period.
Substances and materials that can retain moisture play a pivotal role in production of cosmetics. Commonly known as humectants, these substances ensure that ingredients in the cosmetic product penetrate the human skin and effectively serve their purpose. The transepidermal absorption and retention of humectants helps in maintaining the required moisture content in cosmetic products. In the view of growing incidence of skin disorders and changing weather conditions, the demand for humectants is pegged to gain traction in the cosmetics industry. In the near future, humectants are likely to find application in the production of several other consumer goods including tobacco products.
Fact.MR’s latest forecast report estimates that during the period, 2017-2026, the global humectants market is assessed to expand at a 3.8% CAGR in terms of volume. The report also estimates that by the end of 2026, humectants worth over US$ 4.4 Bn will be sold across the globe. The report has addressed several factors influencing the dynamics of the global humectants market through 2026. Key highlights from the report have been revealed as:
4 Key Insights from the Report
- In 2017, more than 640,000 tons of glycerol was sold in the global humectants market. Throughout the forecast period, glycerol will represent the highest-selling humectant, registering a healthy CAGR. The report further estimates that the demand for glycols as humectants will also gain traction in the future. Over the forecast period, glycols will register a modest growth at a 4.1% CAGR in terms of volume. Increasing use of glycols as an additive in production of cosmetics will continue to support its growth in the global humectants market through 2026.
- Skin care product applications of humectants are expected to bring in the highest amount of revenues in the global market. The report estimates that more than 40% of humectants produced in the world will be used for manufacturing skin care products throughout the forecast period. Moreover, the effective use of humectants in shampoos and hair conditioners will continue to boost their hair care product applications. By the end of 2026, nearly half a million tons of humectants are expected to be used in production of hair care products.
- The report further assesses that majority of humectants will be sourced synthetically due to cost-saving production process and easy raw material procurement. By the end of 2026, more than three-fifth of humectants produced in the global humectants market will be sourced synthetically.
- The report further reveals that the Asia-Pacific excluding Japan (APEJ) region will be the largest market for humectants during the forecast period. Global leaders of cosmetics industry continue to expand their manufacturing bases in the APEJ countries like China and India. This has propelled the uptake for humectants in the APEJ region. By 2026, sales of nearly 1 million tons of humectants are expected to be registered by the APEJ market.
The report has profiled leading producers of humectants, which include companies such as Cargill, Archer Daniels Midland Company, The Dow Chemical Company, Roquette Frères, E. I. du Pont de Nemours and Company, BASF SE, Ingredion Incorporated, The Lubrizol Corporation, VMP Chemiekontor GmbH, Wuhan Sanjiang Space Gude Biotech Co., and Vantage Specialty Ingredients, Inc. These players are expected to instrument the global humectant production in the year to come. Majority of humectant producing companies will be focusing on increasing the moisture retention properties of their products. Complexities emerging in the global humectant supply chain and raw material procurement will continue to challenge the production in the global humectant market through 2026.
Full Access of this Exclusive Report is Available at- https://www.factmr.com/checkout/453?utm_source=\Factmrblog&utm_medium=Akash
Key Question answered in the survey of Glycerol Humectants market report:
- Sales and Demand of Glycerol Humectants
- Growth of Glycerol Humectants Market
- Market Analysis of Glycerol Humectants
- Market Insights of Glycerol Humectants
- Key Drivers Impacting the Glycerol Humectants market
- Which are the Key drivers impacted by Glycerol Humectants market
- Restraints Shaping Market Growth
- Market Survey of Glycerol Humectants
More Valuable Insights on Glycerol Humectants Market
Fact.MR, in its new report, offers an unbiased Market Analysis of Glycerol Humectants, Sales and Demand of Glycerol Humectants, analyzing forecast statistics through 2019 and beyond. The study reveals growth projections on the basis of various criteria.
Read More Trending Reports of Fact.MR-
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analyzed. Our sales offices in United States and Dublin, Ireland. Headquarter based in Dubai, UAE. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583